Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone going to spring mountain soon.

I’m looking at June

they should have a goat rodeo spring mountain day where members from the forum all schedule to go...

I called last week and they're booked up past September (for manual 4s) until when I'm going, which is 11/30-12/01. Hope to see some of y'all there.

Four of us from Tapout Tuning will be there September 29 through October 1.

i better book something for fall...something in Oct or Nov ideally if available

Stupid question. I am now at 3800 status and will have the VIN but obviously haven't completed the purchase. Is that enough to make a reservation at Spring Mountain? I know the reservations are booked for manuals well into the fall and I would feel comfortable booking something late fall; if they would allow that.
Thanks!

Stupid question. I am now at 3800 status and will have the VIN but obviously haven't completed the purchase. Is that enough to make a reservation at Spring Mountain? I know the reservations are booked for manuals well into the fall and I would feel comfortable booking something late fall; if they would allow that.
Thanks!
My guess would be without proof of purchase (a sale is not done until it's done) that would be a no go.

I'd had possession of mine for two weeks and I still couldn't register online. I had to call them and manually read the VIN and they waited a few days to verify before they booked me.

I'm waitlisted for any September session, everything is booked up. Don't have my car yet and if a spot opens up before I take possession I won't be able to take it. The goat rodeo continues to taketh. Moving our entire vacation we had planned out 6 months ago because GM couldn't deliver a car. Guess I'll be going out in mid spring at this point.

I'm waitlisted for any September session, everything is booked up. Don't have my car yet and if a spot opens up before I take possession I won't be able to take it. The goat rodeo continues to taketh. Moving our entire vacation we had planned out 6 months ago because GM couldn't deliver a car. Guess I'll be going out in mid spring at this point.
mid-spring you say? Of what year?🤣... don't worry, I'll probably be joining you

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners