Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Any PDR Experts out there?

Yalferd

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
I ran my 2 month old CT4-V Blackwing at Laguna Seca and realized that I don't have a track map in the car to allow me to split it into laps. Any experts out there that can explain the process of creating a track map and uploading it to the car?

You create the map while on track. Either during the warm up lap of your first session (my clubs generally have 1st lap of 1st session under yellow). You define the start/finish line while you are crossing it.

Page 160-161 of the owners manual has the step by step procedure. One of the benefits to the new PDR is you can now have multiple tracks saved on the SD card and only need to learn the track one time.

Thanks to both of you for the help. I apparently don't have the correct soft copy OM as mine doesn't go into the PDR. I'll check the thread above as well as get the real manual out of my trunk. Also, I'll endeavor to do a better search next time

Bummer, I thought it had a bunch of pre-saved tracks built into the PDR software. I must have misread that since I see no mention of that in the OM.

Just note that the PDR map files the Blackwing and C8 use are the same (gen 2). The C7 and Camaro are gen 1 and use a different file format for the maps.

I know how to "map the track" now so to speak, so i'll make sure I do it next time. Weird thing was, my display was blank for track mode on the first session, then worked for the second session.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back