Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Any aftermarket front splitters yet for the 4BW?

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
I would like to add a front splitter that if it gets damaged I won't lose any sleep over it. :) I see these guys have one for the CT4-V but not the Blackwing yet. I think it looks decent at that price.

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 9.33.36 PM.png

I would like to add a front splitter that if it gets damaged I won't lose any sleep over it. :) I see these guys have one for the CT4-V but not the Blackwing yet. I think it looks decent at that price.

View attachment 12445

I've been waiting for a non-carbon-fiber-splitter as I don't want to spend thousands and have one winter destroy it. It's the one thing the non CF package CT4 BWs need to complete the look. The little side splitters just dont do enough for the look.

I've been waiting for a non-carbon-fiber-splitter as I don't want to spend thousands and have one winter destroy it. It's the one thing the non CF package CT4 BWs need to complete the look. The little side splitters just dont do enough for the look.
I see Tapout Tuning has a CF Splitter coming soon but it is still in the $800 range. I would be happy with a $300 non carbon fiber like you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back