Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another angel just earned its wings

Worldrider

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
... or more accurately, another motherf&#$er just escaped the pen!
The dealer was shocked to see it roll off the transporter yesterday -- no advance notice at all.
Naturally it's a long weekend here in Canada, so they can't start the PDI until Tues/Wed next week, so I might have to wait another week to actually drive a Blackwing for the first time, but goddamn I've never felt anticipation like this for a new car.
There's hope, fellow GOAT herders, that more are absconding the holding yard...

1684640425411.png
1684640483013.png

Nice! Which dealer? Forbes in Kitchener?

I’m waiting on a delivery to Barry Cullen in Guelph. Car was built in January! Hoping to get a surprise delivery soon…

Congrats from a fellow Ontario Radiant Red owner, nice to see some more Blackwings making it to Canada.

Nice! Which dealer? Forbes in Kitchener?

I’m waiting on a delivery to Barry Cullen in Guelph. Car was built in January! Hoping to get a surprise delivery soon…
No dealers between here and Toronto had fewer than 5 people on their waiting lists, so I gave up. Then I tried west, and Huron Motor Products in Exeter said I’d be first on their list, so I figured what the hell and signed up early 2022 (no deposit required). I placed my order in Q4 2022, it was built ahead of schedule early March 2023, sat waiting for missing parts, then suddenly showed up.
Hope to see you at a local car show soon! (Cars and coffee at Porsche London today had a good turn out)

Attachments

• IMG_7383.jpeg
    IMG_7383.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7379.jpeg
    IMG_7379.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7373.jpeg
    IMG_7373.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!