Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Am I the only one that thinks this looks sketchy?

RupertH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 BW5
I don't spend a lot of time watching the new car market, so this may be perfectly reasonable, but it strikes me as odd. A 'used' BW5 at a GMC dealer, with a window sticker? Autotrader says it has 0 miles and they're asking $40K over MSRP...

They also have a 4 with 300 miles and it's listed $20K over sticker.

Sure, but these are listed as used. And at a GMC dealer.

Not so much the pricing (which is ridiculous) as the status and quantity.

GMC dealer probably has same owner as local Cadillac. There's quite a few 4BWs out there and some dealers are asking 25k over on them! May sound ridiculous but remember there's little inventory of new cars out there and some of what's out there is constrained (e.g., a dealer showed me yiu can't get retracting running boards on a 6-figure Escalade right now given supply chain issues.)

GMC dealer probably has same owner as local Cadillac. There's quite a few 4BWs out there and some dealers are asking 25k over on them! May sound ridiculous but remember there's little inventory of new cars out there and some of what's out there is constrained (e.g., a dealer showed me yiu can't get retracting running boards on a 6-figure Escalade right now given supply chain issues.)
My dealer is a GMC, Buick, Cadillac store. He told me the same thing.....no power boards on a Escalade. I almost fell out of the chair. $100+K and no boards. I also just read super cruise might be in jeopardy soon too.

My dealer is a GMC, Buick, Cadillac store. He told me the same thing.....no power boards on a Escalade. I almost fell out of the chair. $100+K and no boards. I also just read super cruise might be in jeopardy soon too.
I'm assuming this is related: If you look at the window stickers for the ones in inventory, most have two $50 credits for not having stop/start and steering column locks... My first question is why those two seemingly random things?!? My second is, can the stop/start delete be a permanent thing?

Cool… i have a local gmc buick caddy dealer near me outside atlanta…. Had an order in w them
But they still have no allocations

I don't spend a lot of time watching the new car market, so this may be perfectly reasonable, but it strikes me as odd. A 'used' BW5 at a GMC dealer, with a window sticker? Autotrader says it has 0 miles and they're asking $40K over MSRP...

They also have a 4 with 300 miles and it's listed $20K over sticker.
Someone at the dealership must be watching this thread...odometer shows 188 miles

Just read many BMW models losing HUD due to chip shortages...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back