Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket wheels

I'm not sure I like the idea of not knowing the specs of the wheels costing over $2000. Why the secrecy? If anything, that lack of transparency would prevent me from doing business with said company.
I can understand your reservations. I'm sure he knows he may lose a little business because of that. But his reputation and the hundreds if not thousands of very happy customers driving high end cars will more than make up for that. As I said, I was familiar with Aerolarri from my C8 days. His reputation gains him the trust from potential clients.

I'm not sure I like the idea of not knowing the specs of the wheels costing over $2000. Why the secrecy? If anything, that lack of transparency would prevent me from doing business with said company.
Right? That's leaving a lot to the manufacturer and if it turned out how I didn't like, I'd be less than enthused...
I was the one who dictated the specs on my wheels and worked with the company from start to finish and verified everything before they manufactured it how I wanted. Just got mine today...
20230105_140956.jpg

20230105_141155.jpg

Right? That's leaving a lot to the manufacturer and if it turned out how I didn't like, I'd be less than enthused...
I was the one who dictated the specs on my wheels and worked with the company from start to finish and verified everything before they manufactured it how I wanted. Just got mine today...
View attachment 15724
View attachment 15726
Those are amazing what are the specs if don’t mind and can they do 18’s?

What's the fitment on these? They look awesome
Thanks! On the 4BW he can go up to 19". These are the stock 18". Couldn't say what the exact offset is. On any of the Aerolarri wheels he lets you specify anywhere between factory offset and totally flush. I wanted a bit inside of flush and am happy with what I got.

Seems kind of dumb to not state what the offset is. Just measure the wheel when it arrives and figure out the offset.

Seems kind of dumb to not state what the offset is. Just measure the wheel when it arrives and figure out the offset.
So sorry you feel that way! Honestly, I care ZERO what the offset # is. All I care about is how it looks in relation to the wheel well. If you can specify exactly what you want from flush to factory offset and anywhere in between why do you need a magic #? I got exactly what I wanted. I and countless Vette owners are very happy with Aerolarri wheels and their fit. I really did not feel the need to measure anything. If you need that magic number seems it is time to move on. I and Aerolarri will probably get over it. :)

You don't need to measure. The offset is stamped in the barrel. And frankly, not knowing what you ordered and installed on your car is...different.

The number is not stamped on the barrel. Most do not need this number as long as they fit right. He has his reasons not to make public actual offsets. Here is what he has on the site concerning the offset.

The offsets are confidential. The reason being that there is a ton of work and monetary investment involved in getting them perfected down to the mm. Competitors often pose as customers just to reap said info for their own advantage. This policy is in place for those many eventualities which occur constantly. Other brands often employ this policy for the same reason.

The research involves crawling all data points known, weeding out false data points (almost all listings online have deceptive offsets listed), and then plugging them into an algorithm I made to sort out various tire sizes, lowering, tire stretch, caliper fitments, among other factors. Then there is trial and error. Long before launching the brand, everything needed to be 100% perfected. So real-world tweaking was the next step. That includes plenty of true forged wheels going out and even experimenting with various tire sizes and so on. Even at these prices, that's not cheap. Once that's refined, we then go back into CAD and chop up the wheels to address the various findings. Even our 21x12.5 rears are perfect with no rub. Now multiply this by all the numerous different size options we offer as standard in the C8 Easy-Buy section. Of course, in order to get the maximum safe flushness with the fenders there are mere millimeters to spare. So this is all delicate. Also, we had a goal of having the most flush (and safe) offsets in the industry. And I am very sure we are one of the industry leaders on that objective.

The number is not stamped on the barrel. Most do not need this number as long as they fit right. He has his reasons not to make public actual offsets. Here is what he has on the site concerning the offset.

The offsets are confidential. The reason being that there is a ton of work and monetary investment involved in getting them perfected down to the mm. Competitors often pose as customers just to reap said info for their own advantage. This policy is in place for those many eventualities which occur constantly. Other brands often employ this policy for the same reason.

The research involves crawling all data points known, weeding out false data points (almost all listings online have deceptive offsets listed), and then plugging them into an algorithm I made to sort out various tire sizes, lowering, tire stretch, caliper fitments, among other factors. Then there is trial and error. Long before launching the brand, everything needed to be 100% perfected. So real-world tweaking was the next step. That includes plenty of true forged wheels going out and even experimenting with various tire sizes and so on. Even at these prices, that's not cheap. Once that's refined, we then go back into CAD and chop up the wheels to address the various findings. Even our 21x12.5 rears are perfect with no rub. Now multiply this by all the numerous different size options we offer as standard in the C8 Easy-Buy section. Of course, in order to get the maximum safe flushness with the fenders there are mere millimeters to spare. So this is all delicate. Also, we had a goal of having the most flush (and safe) offsets in the industry. And I am very sure we are one of the industry leaders on that objective.
Why do they need to "crawl all data points" and weed some out with an algorithm? How about just, oh I don't know, measuring the wheel well and brakes? 🤨

Offset measurements are a standard, not a science. We all use numbers. And yes, they are down to the mm... Even the cheapest wheel manufacturers use offsets and sell the wheels based on these offsets. All measured down to the... you guessed it, millimeter. The only reason we are asking is so other people can gauge the way they would like their car's "stance", based off of what others have already done. Not being a dick here, just saying, we are all here to learn and share information about a common interest, not hoard data. If you asked the guy what offset he made these in, I'm sure he would gladly tell you.
For example, I dont want the factory tuck, but also dont want dead flush. The only way to get that is to measure, not tell the shop "just a little more" tuck or poke.

I saw one post mentioning the lip. Does nobody else want old school rims where you can put a dollar bill on the lip with space before and after ? That might inspire me to consider new rims, but no lip...........I'll stick with stock.

I'd get chrome, but there is nothing else shiny on the exterior, so even I admit chrome rims would be a bit out of place. I actually like the stock machined silver rims.

Those are amazing what are the specs if don’t mind and can they do 18’s?
Fronts are 19x9.5 +22 and rears are 19x10.5 +45, both have the same face to look even as I could have gone deeper on the fronts.
I saw one post mentioning the lip. Does nobody else want old school rims where you can put a dollar bill on the lip with space before and after ? That might inspire me to consider new rims, but no lip...........I'll stick with stock.

I'd get chrome, but there is nothing else shiny on the exterior, so even I admit chrome rims would be a bit out of place. I actually like the stock machined silver rims.
The problem (at least with the CT4-V BW) is the rear caliper and it being as far outward as it is mounted. You honestly can't go very aggressive on the rear wheel. If you fit the deepest possible offset both front and rear, the fronts would have more concavity and/or lip than the rears and may not look how you'd want them to look.

Nope. Car has been at the dealer for almost 3 weeks now with no ETA on when the parts will be in, so I have not had possession of it to be able to mount them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back