Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Adding parking sensors to 2020 CT5-V?

Remme

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020ct5-v
I just purchased a low mileage 2020 CT5-V for my wife and did not realize until recently that it did not come equipped with front parking sensors (very important to her and the front fascia of the V). It has rear parking sensors, cross traffic alert, pedestrian braking etc etc etc but no front parking sensors. Does anyone know if it would be pre-wired for the sensors and all I'd have to do is order them and have them installed? I went to a local dealership and they told me I was pretty much beat, but I got the feeling that since I did not purchase the Cadillac from them that they were not interested in helping me regardless.

My experience with GM products is a GMC Sierra; the truck is a Base model but was prewired for a reverse camera and Auto-start that it did not come with it from the dealership; all I had to do was purchase the necessary equipment and GMC installed it for me.

I figured since Cadillac was the pinnacle of GM that their products would be similar.

Does anyone know if a 2020 CT5-V that did not come with front parking sensors could easily be upgraded to have them? Thanks a bunch.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back