Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Site Update: Add the Cadillac V-Series Forums as an App!

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
One of the great features of this new forum software is that you can now add the Cadillac V-Net Forums to your mobile device as an App!

Just pull up the Cadillac V-Net Forums in your mobile browser and follow the instructions below!

Screenshot_20201001-104243.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-102850.jpg

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I dont show anything saying install the app
I checked with the forum software developers, Apple doesn't support the mobile app for the forums. :(

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Another question.... i saw listed in someone else’s build , front license plate bracket. Do not have front plates in georgia. They dont add this as standard and drill into the front do they?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Another question.... i saw listed in someone else’s build , front license plate bracket. Do not have front plates in georgia. They dont add this as standard and drill into the front do they?
I'm not sure. You may want to start a new thread for this

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom