Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4Bw IMSA Edition-Decals, keep or remove?

Should I remove the decals?

• Yes

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if the matte paint is going to cause any issues removing the decals. Any sort of imperfection left behind is going to be a pain in the ass to fix.
the longer those decals sit on the paint, the more it will fade around it and if you remove them they'll cast a shadow in that area.

I personally think the stickers are rad and I'd keep them on there. But I would at a minimum ceramic coat the car in a matte ceramic product for UV protection.

I got Xpel Stealth PPF over the whole thing, stickers & all (well, non-Stealth PPF on the CF bits). It de-glosses the "Mondrian" stickers and makes 'em a bit more subtle, if you can use that word. Definitely less noticeable from the driver's seat without the glare off the hood sticker.

20231119_152021.jpg

20231119_152040.jpg

23 4bw ra 6mt, took it to get windows tinted and they removed the ra track decals on rear quarter windows 🥲, how do I find part number? Where can I order them? Any idea will be helpful and appreciated. Only 3 weeks with the car. Lots of fun. Mountain riding, pops and bangs galore!!! Can wait for 1,500 service and find a track day.

23 4bw ra 6mt, took it to get windows tinted and they removed the ra track decals on rear quarter windows 🥲, how do I find part number? Where can I order them? Any idea will be helpful and appreciated. Only 3 weeks with the car. Lots of fun. Mountain riding, pops and bangs galore!!! Can wait for 1,500 service and find a track day.
A gm dealer can find it for you. A sticker shop could probably make you one for 10$ OEM I wouldn't be surprised to see 50$.

A gm dealer can find it for you. A sticker shop could probably make you one for 10$ OEM I wouldn't be surprised to see 50$.
I’m going to try Oem just to make sure the color and size. Does anyone here has a road Atlanta that can send pictures on both windows and measurements? I wonder what’s the color? Rift metallic is the car. What’s a good site to order gm Oem parts online?
IMG_5805.png

Go to a dealer IN PERSON to explain your situation. They'll probably need to take pics and verify your VIN. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere trying online parts suppliers. Numerous times people have already said just go to your dealer.

Go to a dealer IN PERSON to explain your situation. They'll probably need to take pics and verify your VIN. I highly doubt you'll get anywhere trying online parts suppliers. Numerous times people have already said just go to your dealer.
Perfect, I’ll do that. Traveling at the moment till mid January was hoping to have them home when we arrived. I’ll wait or call them 🤣, thanks guys for responses. Can’t wait till I start tracking this thing. Hope I have 1,500 miles to do first service and send it. Will like to do academy soon to learn all features. So far mountain riding in v mode, rev match haven’t play with PTM yet

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back