Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW dive planes

prospectus

New here, did some searching about the 4BW dive planes and adding them after due to constraints on factory production. I see there is a different bumper cover part # for the CF1 pack. Does anyone know if the BW is like the ZL1 where the bumper has the indents for the cuts needed to mount them or is there something else that you can't get without that bumper cover? I did reach out to tapout tuning they do not know how to mount them, if the bumper has the indents, and no template for the install as all they do is product reps for the community.

Has anyone added them to a non CF1 car yet?

I'm going to run with the splitter, wheel deflectors and rear spoiler and hold off on the dive planes until some brave soul tries it on their car. I discovered the CF specific bumper cover is 1/3 the price of the non-CF cover and reasonable at $200 from online GM parts sources, but prohibitive shipping and the need to paint to match and a $75 core charge. It would cost more than the core charge to ship it back, so I think that's only reasonable if you can get a local dealer to match the online price or come close to it. I'd like to see the part in real life though.

I was drove over to Tapout Tuning this afternoon and picked up the rear spoiler and wheel deflectors and saw all the pieces there including the dive planes. They look fantastic too. I've got an OEM splitter on order.

Last edited:
New here, did some searching about the 4BW dive planes and adding them after due to constraints on factory production. I see there is a different bumper cover part # for the CF1 pack. Does anyone know if the BW is like the ZL1 where the bumper has the indents for the cuts needed to mount them or is there something else that you can't get without that bumper cover? I did reach out to tapout tuning they do not know how to mount them, if the bumper has the indents, and no template for the install as all they do is product reps for the community.

Has anyone added them to a non CF1 car yet?
Welcome to the forum!

See this post:

Dropping some bumper removal notes here, in case anyone found this thread while researching how to add dive planes.

Wondering how much the CF1 actually helps aero when driving on track at high speed. (Something I do)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back