Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW contantly erasing seating positions…

Beamz27

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4V BW
Anyone have a problem with this? My 4BW is constantly erasing my saved seating positions and I only use the same key fob. It happens about once a month and it drives me nuts. Anyone know what might cause this? Have to bring it on Saturday for new tires but figured I’d ask in advance because it’s ridiculously annoying 🤦🏻‍♂️😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone have a problem with this? My 4BW is constantly erasing my saved seating positions and I only use the same key fob. It happens about once a month and it drives me nuts. Anyone know what might cause this? Have to bring it on Saturday for new tires but figured I’d ask in advance because it’s ridiculously annoying 🤦🏻‍♂️😂🤷🏻‍♂️
My 4BW seating memory has died. It worked great until this past Monday. Now have to take it to the dealer to replace the module. I was going to buy it and replace myself but figured, use the warranty and save the bucks.

My 4BW seating memory has died. It worked great until this past Monday. Now have to take it to the dealer to replace the module. I was going to buy it and replace myself but figured, use the warranty and save the bucks.
I figured mine might be a faulty module. I mean without exaggeration about once a month it just erases the settings and I have to start all over. And I’m a big guy so I’m super picky about my seat settings lol

I decided to get under the driver's seat to take a look at the module and found a loose wire. Whenever I put the seat all the back, it would unplug from the module. I changed the routing of the wire, and it all works now.

I decided to get under the driver's seat to take a look at the module and found a loose wire. Whenever I put the seat all the back, it would unplug from the module. I changed the routing of the wire, and it all works now.
Nice! Good detective work! (y)

The dealer reset the module or something this weekend after they ruined two of my wheels mounting new tires on the car. Now they owe me two new wheels and I’m not convinced that resetting anything is gonna fix the seat issue lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back