Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

#30 is for sale….

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ct5-V 86-345
Im case anyone is looking…

Number 30 of 259 of the manuals is for sale…

It has all the boxes ticked Cf1,2 seats…pdr etc

Sunroof, no CCb

Infrared

Person is asking for 135k

That’s a steal.

Won’t post the info but just in case anyone is looking for one of the most collectible specced numbered models seems like a great price considering the 2023 equivalent is 130k plus TTL and not even numbered.

What's CCB? Where is the car listed?

What's CCB? Where is the car listed?
Carbon ceramic brakes. It’s listed in the wholesale card club
66741266-7E87-48C9-BDDC-68F2219B4D73.png

He is called Lester Baer on FB

#30 of 259? That doesn't make sense. Also, all the cars are still numbered. And while we are picking nits...interior carbon fiber bits are on all cars, not just CF1, and the CF seat backs are not part of CF2.

Last edited:
#30 of 259? That doesn't make sense. Also, all the cars are still numbered. And while we are picking nits...interior carbon fiber bits are on all cars, not just CF1, and the CF seat backs are not part of CF2.
The 259 is a typo

It’s #30 of the 250 manual CT5s

It’s a fully specced car outside of ccb for 135k

I think considering everything… that’s an amazing price for an amazing car.

Im in the process of buying this...I might be out of the Goat Rodeo.
Like I said before…. This is a steal.

Gj I might have bought it myself if I didn’t have mine already.

Actually seems about fair market value
Sure… except the new msrp makes that car worth 130k for 2023… THEN comes the constraints… THEN waiting for it to be build and maybe have a car next year in June….

Then market value might be off by 10k

Sure… except the new msrp makes that car worth 130k for 2023… THEN comes the constraints… THEN waiting for it to be build and maybe have a car next year in June….

Then market value might be off by 10k
I'd argue Cadillac brought the 2023 MSRP up to fair market value. Don't get me wrong, I think the car is worth it, especially just the ability to get it now. I just don't think it's a "steal" outside of the urgency aspect.

After cars and bids fees, I paid 121k (no CF) for mine. Some people were shocked at the price, but it was worth it for me. It wasn't a steal, but I think it was right around fair market value.

I'd argue Cadillac brought the 2023 MSRP up to fair market value. Don't get me wrong, I think the car is worth it, especially just the ability to get it now. I just don't think it's a "steal" outside of the urgency aspect.

After cars and bids fees, I paid 121k (no CF) for mine. Some people were shocked at the price, but it was worth it for me. It wasn't a steal, but I think it was right around fair market value.
I have dealerships offering me 123k for mine.

No CF

And I wouldn’t sell.

You got a good price. Wait until the new configurator goes live… your car will go up. Especially if it’s a manual.

I have dealerships offering me 123k for mine.

No CF

And I wouldn’t sell.

You got a good price. Wait until the new configurator goes live… your car will go up. Especially if it’s a manual.
It's a manual :). I only hope the value maintains or appreciates until my original order gets allocated and delivered. Then I'd like to trade in for the new one at a wash lol.

My build was similar to this car, only thing I didnt get was the sunroof. But MY2023, same order/spec, I'd go from $108K to $120K due to the $11K+ jump. I'm getting a deal on this...

i cant see the steal in that but if i get offered 123k for my non cf car it may go bye bye
101 mile manual

i cant see the steal in that but if i get offered 123k for my non cf car it may go bye bye
101 mile manual
Imagine not having your car…. Paying 150k (only the 120 year editions are being ordered in and actually rolling through the line right now) and waiting 7-8 months to get the car… and still pay more than a car that’s one of the first 250 and essentially has ALL the options.

It’s a bargain.

101 mile manual
Thats the kicker, car pretty much have everything except CCB. So it has CF 1/2 and CF seats. Sticker is about $108-109K. Like said, my car is pretty much the same build I ordered for MY2022. If I wait for that thing to get built in 2023, itll be $120K car due to the price jump for MY2023. Then you still gotta play the game of will they ever get out of the CF constraint BS, and wait another 8-10 months. Plus since its private sale, I can save money on registration...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back