Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Haven't seen this, sounds very odd.

Haven't seen anything like that yet. I need to drive her a little more. Almost broke 700 miles already. Took delivery 12/22/2021.

I believe there are some current and/or former Wrangler drivers here. Losing radio info/clock info is a regular thing that we just get used to. No fix from the creators.

Have you tried reprogramming (saving) your profile and/or memorized settings? That was my fix with my V3 when my favorites would go dark.

The radio reset has happened twice in the last 3 weeks.... Drives me crazy! Maybe its the Goats getting their revenge?
I think Throat Yogurt keeps sneaking into your garage at night. I hear he's gonna mess with your seat settings next and put food coloring in your wiper fluid...Watch Out! 😉

I believe there are some current and/or former Wrangler drivers here. Losing radio info/clock info is a regular thing that we just get used to. No fix from the creators.

Current JLUR owner (my wife) and our favorite gremlin is the backup lines/guidance disappearing at random intervals. Works fine for months, then 'poof' gone for a week or so. Stellantis says nothing they can do.

Current JLUR owner (my wife) and our favorite gremlin is the backup lines/guidance disappearing at random intervals. Works fine for months, then 'poof' gone for a week or so. Stellantis says nothing they can do.
I work for a company that does aftermarket automotive replacement parts. I love working on FCA, now stellantis, things. Always makes for a fun morning to see how one company can royally screw something up so consistently

Part out? :boogie

My Blackwing hasn't had any issues thus far, but that would be super annoying. On the flip side I'll pile on the FCA comments and say my '22 Durango loses its memory settings all the time and dealer has no clue what to do

My JL and my dads JL does the same thing. Waiting on a repaint now too from all my hinges bubbling away...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back