Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hey everyone, I was thinking about getting together a meet up in the DFW area so we could come together and have a meal and a few laughs, so I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this and would attend?
Great idea! Unfortunately I'm not in DFW but would be up for something similar in DTW (Detroit)

Change that to houston and I’m down!

These cars were made for driving! I'd consider making the trek from Austin. Or maybe we could all figure out a meeting place in the middle of the "texas triangle" - houston, austin, & dallas

I'd be down....I'd like to actually see one of these Blackwings in person as I don't think mine will ever arrive!
it will - have faith (and lots of patience, LOL)

I'd try to come down from Tulsa. It's about a four hour trip for me, so ideally not first thing in the morning :)

where are you thinking? I am in Austin but would love to meet up with other blackwing owners. i have yet to see another one on the road here.
COTA will start hosting their monthly cars and coffee meets again next month if anyone is interested in meeting there for F1 watch parties etc...

Last edited:
where are you thinking? I am in Austin but would love to meet up with other blackwing owners. i have yet to see another one on the road here.
COTA will start hosting their monthly cars and coffee meets again next month if anyone is interesting in meeting there for F1 watch parties etc...

Hello fellow Austinite! I should have my BW within a few months, in the future if you see a red 4, CF, black wheels, black mirror caps... that's me. I haven't seen yours around town, I've had my eye out trust me. I'll definitely be at Cars & Coffee but may still be rocking the Miata by the time the first one rolls around. Either way, I'd love to see your BW there.

Hello fellow Austinite! I should have my BW within a few months, in the future if you see a red 4, CF, black wheels, black mirror caps... that's me. I haven't seen yours around town, I've had my eye out trust me. I'll definitely be at Cars & Coffee but may still be rocking the Miata by the time the first one rolls around. Either way, I'd love to see your BW there.
I am tucked in the SW corner of Austin and I don't head up north very often...but I do make it out to COTA! I'll try and make it out in June to meet up. I have a DEF with CF and black wheels.

1653660372718.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners