Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V 255/35 18 Michelin X-Ice Snows

Cadillac CT4-V model

CLE Mike

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 Blackwing
Greetings - new to the forum and wondered if anyone has experience with these tires on a BW4? Tire Rack said they can be put on all 4 tires and at 42 psi, will have the proper load rating. Just curious for any reviews...would be my preferred route vs. buying new rims because of the 275's in the rear. Thanks!

I'm running 255/35R-18 winter tires on all four corners, but Michelin Pilot Alpin instead of X Ice. I've been through three sets of X Ice tires on various cars over the years and they're really excellent in the snow, but they're also far from a sporting tire and feel pretty mediocre when there's a warm spell. It's still too early to judge, but I went with the Pilot Alpin tires instead to better balance cold weather dry traction with snow and slush performance. I'm at 39 psi all around and no issues thus far, with about 600 miles on the tires.

Thanks! I was thinking they won't be as sporty, but supply is limited and I got the car recently and am late to the game in shopping for these. But no issues not changing the back wheels to match the front it sounds like, correct?

Hopefully can find some Alpins. If not, it's either the Ice or some Pilot Sport All Seasons it looks like.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back