Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Brougham Edition Sets Sail With Classic Caddy Cues

The April Fools Edition.

Reactions: RKS
OR maybe this is GENIUS. Imaging passing Porsche GT3s in this thing on a track day ... :ROFLMAO:

A better april fools would have been the announcement of the CT5-V Blackwing Wagon; the car internet would have melted down.

The text description left me in tears I was laughing so hard.

The rear wheel well skirts are a performance upgrade. They add sideforce so that you can corner faster.

I find it so laughable to see people "create" things and pass it off as their own. Like the "General Motors Jeff" guy or whatever his name is. Constantly showing computerized tweaks to existing trucks and taking to social media to show us the new truck he designed.

You want to design a new truck, or a car, or a house, sit down with a blank piece a paper and a pencil and go to work. Like most everything else, those days seem to be coming to an end.

I find it so laughable to see people "create" things and pass it off as their own. Like the "General Motors Jeff" guy or whatever his name is. Constantly showing computerized tweaks to existing trucks and taking to social media to show us the new truck he designed.

You want to design a new truck, or a car, or a house, sit down with a blank piece a paper and a pencil and go to work. Like most everything else, those days seem to be coming to an end.
Reminds me of music today. I swear every song my kids turn on are remakes. They do get a kick out of the fact I already know the lyrics but damn, get original.

I would unironically rock the shit out of this.
It would require a lot of you though: Outfit choice, which side of the back window to put the tissue box vs the hat, and then perfecting the mouth agape, had down 10 degrees, with both hands on the wheel look and making it seem authentic.

1712251348872.gif
1712251348872.gif

Reminds me of music today. I swear every song my kids turn on are remakes. They do get a kick out of the fact I already know the lyrics but damn, get original.
As if there wasn’t already enough evidence that this is the ultimate site for old farts….. then you read this post, lol!

As if there wasn’t already enough evidence that this is the ultimate site for old farts….. then you read this post, lol!
Ouch...1Evil sheds a tear...
I may only be in my mid 40's but I've been driving and owning Caddy's since the 90's. Fortunately I still have my wife to constantly remind me to grow up, constantly.

It would require a lot of you though: Outfit choice, which side of the back window to put the tissue box vs the hat, and then perfecting the mouth agape, had down 10 degrees, with both hands on the wheel look and making it seem authentic.
I'm ready, sonny. Bring it on.... and get off my lawn!

How does one dress? We already know proper Vette-tiquette. I don't have any NB's but I may have a Hawaiian shirt, or two.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back