Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V 2025 Cadillac CT5 Sedan Adds Sleek 33-Inch Screen, New Headlights

CT5-V Model
That green color looks fantastic!
As long as they leave the engine and 6spd trans alone I'm good.

Does anyone think it's possible that GM may charge a fee to use apple carplay or android auto?
Did I miss a colour? I absolutely want a green and I'd reorder a '25 to get a green but I didn't see a green with the new colours announced.

Did I miss a colour? I absolutely want a green and I'd reorder a '25 to get a green but I didn't see a green with the new colours announced.
You got green!

“Cadillac Design Manager Candice Willett described Deep Space Metallic as dark blue pigments over an almost black base with refined metallics, and Typhon Metallic as ‘a rich color of the green which transitions to blue, glistens with metallic fleck to bring depth to this exterior paint.’”

This is exactly what I am going to go after next year! A 2025 5BW. I don't care how many state lines I have to cross to get it. Wish me luck!

Wonder what deep space metallic will look like...... hmm...

You got green!

“Cadillac Design Manager Candice Willett described Deep Space Metallic as dark blue pigments over an almost black base with refined metallics, and Typhon Metallic as ‘a rich color of the green which transitions to blue, glistens with metallic fleck to bring depth to this exterior paint.’”
I'll need to see it.

I want green, not "green when it transitions".

Either way I have more hope than before. They offered a green on other Cadillac products called Emerald Lake that wasn't available to Blackwings and the Emerald Frost was a one year only colour.

I just want to realize a british dream of green on tan with a manual and a V8.

Any news if the headlights will be adaptive or matrix? I am assuming since they are now LED projectors, they would at least offer one of these options.

My father in law is a die-hard 5-series guy, but with how ugly the new BMW designs have become I wonder if I can convince him to try a 5BW (or at least a 5-V non-BW).

I'll need to see it.

I want green, not "green when it transitions".

Either way I have more hope than before. They offered a green on other Cadillac products called Emerald Lake that wasn't available to Blackwings and the Emerald Frost was a one year only colour.

I just want to realize a british dream of green on tan with a manual and a V8.
Well I doubt you’re going to get a “real” green based on GMs past history with these cars. The question is whether you employ the horseshoes and hand grenades rule.

My biggest concern with ordering another car is I already have a great engine, great TR6060, very good for GM paint with a color I like. Any replacement car I order better be a compelling color because any number of those things could turn out bad. I’m interested in active matrix headlights like I had on my Mercedes. The dash I’m really on the fence about. The dash I have in my 22 5BW suits the car well IMO.

I've owned(still do) a 2023 BMW X5 with the cluster style screen (similar to actual Blackwing) and an 2023 M3 with the new widescreen at the same time and you will wear yourself out to convince me a flat screen fits a sports/sporty car.

Seems like manufacturers just completley threw out any notion of "cockpit"

As has been stated many times, the front of the BW is different than all the other CT5 models, so plausible it will remain so. Either way, who cares, I can't even see the difference. In terms of the mega dash, I'm not a fan, but again its still a 5BW and interior components is not why I'm here. #V8supercar

Here’s how the screen looks on the xt4. At least for me the steering blocked part of the screen.

Edit: this was my exact pov. Captured it as close to my vision as possible. View attachment 21730
So no rotary knob for the volume hiding behind the steering wheel?

Besides the steering wheel, how bad is it to change the volume on the screen?

A little more mystery on the Blackwing.

IMG_5559.jpeg

Here's another YouTube video from the reveal at the Car Show. Full presentation.

. . . And a 2025 CT5 DESIGN REVIEW from one of our favorite design engineers . . .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back