Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V 2025 Cadillac CT5 Sedan Adds Sleek 33-Inch Screen, New Headlights

CT5-V Model

RobC7

Seasoned Member
2025-cadillac-ct5-front-three-quarters-blue-6500b97f66a6d.jpg

2025-cadillac-ct5-rear-three-quarters-6500b97fee822.jpg

2025-cadillac-ct5-interior-2-6500b97fa86ad.jpg

Very mild update. I think I prefer the old one but this wouldn't stop me from getting a '25.

If there is a Blackwing refresh as well I expect it to be largely the same inside with the same giant screen but a slightly different front end.

Hopefully this means the 5BW will be available through at least 2025 despite the Camero's likely demise. Of course just because GM spends money to develop something doesn't mean they won't cancel it (like the Blackwing engine).

I prefer the current front end, but understand the new one. My question is why they did nothing to the back end. On the current car, the front and back seem to go together. On the new one, it is a mismatch to my eyes.

That new blue color is awesome. Looks like a lighter Shadow Metallic.

The nose of the Lux/Prem Lux looks a tad off, it might be the chrome accents. I do like the Sport front end. The dash I can take or leave. Hopefully, any issues have been worked out.

Don’t like it as much. I like how the vertical running lights are broken up on the current one. It gives them a cool sense of depth, like they run behind some of the bumper and then come back out.

And the new screen looks “fancier”, but the digital gauges are now no longer recessed back into the dash board. I hate when there’s just a flat screen behind the steering wheel, when it’s recessed it looks so much better and you don’t have to worry about sun glare at all.

That green color looks fantastic!
As long as they leave the engine and 6spd trans alone I'm good.

Does anyone think it's possible that GM may charge a fee to use apple carplay or android auto?

Here’s how the screen looks on the xt4. At least for me the steering blocked part of the screen.

Edit: this was my exact pov. Captured it as close to my vision as possible.
IMG_3706.jpeg

Every brand seems to be following the Tesla "tablet tacked on to the dash as an after-thought" look. But I'm sure in a few years that will look normal and today's dashboards will look as dated as the huge rectangle speedometer with the white needle.

Fine with the headlights, altrough the screen is much better than BMW because they retained physical buttons it is a thing I particularly don't like as it is a cost-cutting measure disguised as trendy must have.

Here’s how the screen looks on the xt4. At least for me the steering blocked part of the screen.

Edit: this was my exact pov. Captured it as close to my vision as possible. View attachment 21730
I much rather prefer the digital cluster the way it is now, recessed back into the dashboard. The big curved screen looks nice and creates a more cohesive interior, but I still think I'd rather have the recessed cluster than the big screen.

Agreed. At least on the old screens, you had good sightlines through and to the sides of the steering wheel. This larger screen, while nice enough looking in pics, seems to have a lot of it's extra screen area bisected and tricected by the steering wheel obscuring vision on some of the screen real estate.

Reminds me of my '23 992 GTS. I couldn't even see the outside digital "gauges" without looking around the steering wheel to each side.

I much rather prefer the digital cluster the way it is now, recessed back into the dashboard. The big curved screen looks nice and creates a more cohesive interior, but I still think I'd rather have the recessed cluster than the big screen.
It's freakin car made to drive not a design studio..

Agreed. At least on the old screens, you had good sightlines through and to the sides of the steering wheel. This larger screen, while nice enough looking in pics, seems to have a lot of it's extra screen area bisected and tricected by the steering wheel obscuring vision on some of the screen real estate.

Reminds me of my '23 992 GTS. I couldn't even see the outside digital "gauges" without looking around the steering wheel to each side.
For the life of me I cannot fathom how Porsche released this like that. The mentality is clearly changing there too.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back