Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Radiant Red

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
Not a Blackwing but found some pics of the new Radiant Red for 2023 on a Camaro SS 1LE. Looks sharp.

9F44A9D8-F133-4677-A532-5483397C4D04.jpeg

342117DC-581A-4E6F-A2C9-F49EE11693D6.jpeg

A14F3203-3FA5-49D1-89B3-1EC57B0D5A56.jpeg

AFAB23AE-043A-4248-9328-252D25D5AF92.jpeg

Attachments

• 2BBC96AF-776E-4710-9B4F-8E2A20CDFA11.jpeg
    2BBC96AF-776E-4710-9B4F-8E2A20CDFA11.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 280
Thanks for the look at the new red! To judge the lighting, can you give us a time of day and whether it was sunny or cloudy?

Thanks for the look at the new red! To judge the lighting, can you give us a time of day and whether it was sunny or cloudy?
I found these pics on the Camaro forum. The poster said the last two pics were before delivery, fresh off the truck. It does looks like it was fairly sunny. The first two pics were post delivery and it looks cloudy.

It looks a little darker than Infrared, but could be the light. On the Escalade it looks like it has orange in it.

I think it was called Wild Cherry on the Camaro. I am not a huge red fan but that Wild Cherry made me one. Very nice red. Mazda has a great Soul Red Crystal Metallic that is excellent as well. Too bad they barely put any paint on the car though. :)

More Radiant Red

See, now that looks more "red" than Infrared. Guess it's all depend on lighting.

Thanks!

I'm not liking the colour on cloudy days based on pictures but on a bright day it certainly looks very nice.

The Escalade V looks great in Radiant red and the one or two pictures in the sun I've seen of a Camaro looks good as well.

Hopefully I picked correctly for my 5BW

I'm not liking the colour on cloudy days based on pictures but on a bright day it certainly looks very nice.

The Escalade V looks great in Radiant red and the one or two pictures in the sun I've seen of a Camaro looks good as well.

Hopefully I picked correctly for my 5BW

I hear you. It looks pretty dark in low lighting but tough to really until you see it in person.

Its odd because I've seen the Escalade V in low lighting and it seems completely fine but the pictures of the Camaro in low lighting make me go "oh no".

I'm sure it will be fine.

(Personal Opinion) I do think that Infrared looked better in all lights and this is not as good in anything other than direct sunlight.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back