Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

I would stick with Midnight, that is also my first choice. I have a 5BW in Shadow and it is very dark in sunlight, no hint of blue at all. But, in my garage it just looks blue. I think the lighter shade in the Midnight will look better than Shadow IMO.

I just want to know how the fuck a paint color is on constraint??? That’s gotta be the dumbest shit I’ve heard so far from GM w these cars. It’s paint. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Pigments, additives, solvents, flakes of a certain size and shape. Could be anything. Paint is more complex than most people think, and subject to the same jacked up supply chains…

I’m stoked for midnight steel. Looks kind of smoky. I don’t like a lot of the greys, but I love the new vapor blue metallic on the mustang and hope it’s similar to midnight steel.

You also have to think about the manufacturing process, before the panels can be promised to a car they have to be painted, cured, and pass QC, which happens in batches. If the paint isn't to standard all of a sudden you could lose a whole week's work of production for that color.

2024 Blackwing mid cycle? Read a few articles that the 5 and 4 are both set for mid cycles this summer , both with the large wrap around instrument panel/infotainment like the Liriq. Wonder if the Blackwings will get the same treatment , and if that even the right direction. Curious what everyone else thinks. Im considering a 4 soon.

2024 Blackwing mid cycle? Read a few articles that the 5 and 4 are both set for mid cycles this summer , both with the large wrap around instrument panel/infotainment like the Liriq. Wonder if the Blackwings will get the same treatment , and if that even the right direction. Curious what everyone else thinks. Im considering a 4 soon.
Articles have already suggested the interior updates would not be applied to the BW. Validity not confirmed.

Articles have already suggested the interior updates would not be applied to the BW. Validity not confirmed.
That might be a good thing though. Those wrap around screens worry me and in the M3 they took the physical controls away again , which makes it too much like cue to me.

So what happened to the Super Cruise option? I have yet to see it pop up on the configurator. I've seen non-BW models at the local dealer with it equipped, so I'm guessing it's not on constraint.

So what happened to the Super Cruise option? I have yet to see it pop up on the configurator. I've seen non-BW models at the local dealer with it equipped, so I'm guessing it's not on constraint.
Super Cruise has been available to order this year in Canada

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners