Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2016 ATS-V Manual Sedan for sale

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Autoaficionado

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V / 2022 CT5BW ordered
Listed on bringatrailer

Crystal White Tricoat
49k miles
Manual

Extended GM factory warranty through 120,019 miles or 11/2/2025! Fully transferable to the new owner.

Acquired in November 2016 with 10,488 miles.

Last service was 47,384 miles for oil change at Sewell Cadillac Houston. Sewell has serviced the car since I acquired it in 2016. All service done per factory recommendations at Sewell Cadillac in Houston (records attached).

Manufacturer buyback title was due to a fuel injector (throttle body) failure for the original owner where the part was not available for the foreseeable future. It was explained to me that because of the unknown timing for part availability, GM encouraged the customer to be bought out of their lease instead of waiting for an unknown length of time. There were no spare ATS-V throttle bodies available at the time due to the limited production run.

One of only 251 manual ATS-V sedans produced in 2016. Only 437 manual sedans produced in total production run from 2016-2018.

Monochromatic emblems for both Cadillac crests and “V” logos

Perfectly optioned with Recaro seats, Performance Data Recorder, Head Up Display, Luxury Package, Sunroof, etc (details below)

Second set of rear wheels in excellent as-new condition included in auction. See photos. This second set was used only briefly, and still have the factory manufacturing stickers on them.

Car is titled and licensed and lived it’s life with me in Houston, TX, but is currently located in Steamboat Springs, CO.

2016 ATS-V
$61,465Base
$1,050Sunroof
$2,300Recaaro Seats
$1,085Cue and Navigation
$1,300Performance Data Recorder (PDR)
$2,500Luxury Package - incl. Head Up Display & Safety & Security
$305Protection Package
$995Crystal White Tricoat
$995Destination
$71,995Total

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!