Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2013 CTS-V wagon 6 manual stealth blue package

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

jkg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 V wagon stealth blue (sold, so sad); 2022 CT5 Blackwing
I am putting up for my sale my favorite car ever (and I have had a bunch!) – 2013 Cadillac CTS-V wagon with 6 speed manual. The car is the “Stealth” edition, which came in a blue metallic (similar to a corvette shade that I think was called lemans blue but I might be wrong). Recaro seats. Alcantara shifter knob and steering wheel. I am the original owner. 68,300 miles, always garaged. I have back up SUV for the bad winter days here in NY.

Never tracked (I have other cars for that). Never raced. Never dumped the clutch or “burnt rubber” with the tires. Car always treated with respect.

I use rubber floor mats, so the original carpet and floor mats are perfect. I wax the car by hand 5-7 times per year. I have the window sticker and original documentation.

I have never had a problem with the car, so it has never had any repairs or service from dealership. I am a very skilled mechanic, so I have done all maintenance, including:

New oil (Mobil 1) and filter every 3000 miles – honestly

Anitfreeze flushed twice over the years

New rear and trans fluid (proper GM fluids) done about 10,000 miles ago

New accessory and supercharger belt about a year ago

New spark plugs at 55,000 miles (proper AC Delco)

New air filter (ac delco) and new wipers

New battery a couple months ago – I have the original if you want it

New AC Delco (brembo) brake pads and proper rotors (not the cheap ones) about 2 years ago. Brake fluid flushed at same time with DOT 4.

New Michelin tires (same as original) about 2 years ago. Plenty of tread left (although front tires are really thin on inner edge - so I would replace the 2 front tires before any serious driving)

I have done all this work simply as preventive maintenance. There are no problems. Until now, I planned to keep this car forever.

Modifications I have personally performed:

Exhaust cutouts just before mufflers. I have new motors for the cutouts never installed, brand new in box. All wiring is run. I like the sound of the open exhaust

10” subwoofer installed in the cargo area, with a separate amp for it. no panels cut to install. Can be removed with no evidence it was ever there

Spare tire in spare tire well – never used.

Moroso oil catch can installed when new, emptied every oil change

160 thermostat installed a while back, because I like to see the water temp at 170-190 instead of 200 all the time. Probably silly of me, but I’m old school.

Imperfections:

There are a few very minor paint chips over time. Very minimal/minor, but being honest

The right front wheel rubbed a curb, and so there is minor cosmetic damage there. Shown in one of the pictures.

Front tires are wearing think on inner shoulder

The clutch pedal sometimes feels a little weird (gritty) to me – it has been like this forever. The dealer was useless when asked about it, back when the car was under warranty. the clutch works perfectly fine 100%. I am not sure anyone else would notice this feeling, but I know this car well since I have been the only driver. It feels to me like something in the linkage under the dash needs some lube but I have never figured it out, mostly because it never gets any worse and always works fine.

I am that crazy owner that likes to pop the hood at the end of a drive, so the engine won’t soak up the heat. Although there are some miles on this car, you won’t find one that has received better care than mine. Front license plate never installed, so no holes in front bumper cover.

This is a wonderful car. The only reason I am selling it is because I ordered a new Blackwing. I regret the decision a bit, since I LOVE the wagon, and the new one does not (and will never) be a wagon. But I made my decision, so this car is looking for a new home

Asking $64,000. I know it seems like a lot of money, but I also know these cars will never be again, and this car has great color and fantastic history. No dealers, no tire kickers, and no test drives (no one drives my baby unless they are serious buyer). Car located 15 miles north of New York City, in Rockland County. I’d rather not put it on ebay or BAT because I would like to see it go to the right kind of owner, not some internet dealer.

see pics at 2013 Cadillac CTS-V wagon manual trans - cars & trucks - by owner -...

here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_5358.JPG
    IMG_5358.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5356.JPG
    IMG_5356.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5366.JPG
    IMG_5366.JPG
    875.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_5359.JPG
    IMG_5359.JPG
    925.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5360.JPG
    IMG_5360.JPG
    988.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 174
some more

Attachments

• IMG_5374.JPG
    IMG_5374.JPG
    886 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5375.JPG
    IMG_5375.JPG
    962 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_5372.JPG
    IMG_5372.JPG
    888.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5373.JPG
    IMG_5373.JPG
    922.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 166
  • cad10.jpg
    cad10.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 162
I am putting up for my sale my favorite car ever (and I have had a bunch!) – 2013 Cadillac CTS-V wagon with 6 speed manual. The car is the “Stealth” edition, which came in a blue metallic (similar to a corvette shade that I think was called lemans blue but I might be wrong). Recaro seats. Alcantara shifter knob and steering wheel. I am the original owner. 68,300 miles, always garaged. I have back up SUV for the bad winter days here in NY.

Never tracked (I have other cars for that). Never raced. Never dumped the clutch or “burnt rubber” with the tires. Car always treated with respect.

I use rubber floor mats, so the original carpet and floor mats are perfect. I wax the car by hand 5-7 times per year. I have the window sticker and original documentation.

I have never had a problem with the car, so it has never had any repairs or service from dealership. I am a very skilled mechanic, so I have done all maintenance, including:

New oil (Mobil 1) and filter every 3000 miles – honestly

Anitfreeze flushed twice over the years

New rear and trans fluid (proper GM fluids) done about 10,000 miles ago

New accessory and supercharger belt about a year ago

New spark plugs at 55,000 miles (proper AC Delco)

New air filter (ac delco) and new wipers

New battery a couple months ago – I have the original if you want it

New AC Delco (brembo) brake pads and proper rotors (not the cheap ones) about 2 years ago. Brake fluid flushed at same time with DOT 4.

New Michelin tires (same as original) about 2 years ago. Plenty of tread left (although front tires are really thin on inner edge - so I would replace the 2 front tires before any serious driving)

I have done all this work simply as preventive maintenance. There are no problems. Until now, I planned to keep this car forever.

Modifications I have personally performed:

Exhaust cutouts just before mufflers. I have new motors for the cutouts never installed, brand new in box. All wiring is run. I like the sound of the open exhaust

10” subwoofer installed in the cargo area, with a separate amp for it. no panels cut to install. Can be removed with no evidence it was ever there

Spare tire in spare tire well – never used.

Moroso oil catch can installed when new, emptied every oil change

160 thermostat installed a while back, because I like to see the water temp at 170-190 instead of 200 all the time. Probably silly of me, but I’m old school.

Imperfections:

There are a few very minor paint chips over time. Very minimal/minor, but being honest

The right front wheel rubbed a curb, and so there is minor cosmetic damage there. Shown in one of the pictures.

Front tires are wearing think on inner shoulder

The clutch pedal sometimes feels a little weird (gritty) to me – it has been like this forever. The dealer was useless when asked about it, back when the car was under warranty. the clutch works perfectly fine 100%. I am not sure anyone else would notice this feeling, but I know this car well since I have been the only driver. It feels to me like something in the linkage under the dash needs some lube but I have never figured it out, mostly because it never gets any worse and always works fine.

I am that crazy owner that likes to pop the hood at the end of a drive, so the engine won’t soak up the heat. Although there are some miles on this car, you won’t find one that has received better care than mine. Front license plate never installed, so no holes in front bumper cover.

This is a wonderful car. The only reason I am selling it is because I ordered a new Blackwing. I regret the decision a bit, since I LOVE the wagon, and the new one does not (and will never) be a wagon. But I made my decision, so this car is looking for a new home

Asking $64,000. I know it seems like a lot of money, but I also know these cars will never be again, and this car has great color and fantastic history. No dealers, no tire kickers, and no test drives (no one drives my baby unless they are serious buyer). Car located 15 miles north of New York City, in Rockland County. I’d rather not put it on ebay or BAT because I would like to see it go to the right kind of owner, not some internet dealer.

see pics at 2013 Cadillac CTS-V wagon manual trans - cars & trucks - by owner -...
It’s Super Sonic Blue on the C6 Corvette

car is sold

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop