- Nov 3, 2011
- New Hampshire
- V-Series Cadillac(s)?
- Not Yet!
The Cadillac CTS and CTS-V Coupe will receive several small changes for the 2013 model year including. The V-series will receive 2-piece front brake rotors, remote vehicle start option now becomes standard, and three new metallic paint colors will be available. Below is a list of further changes:
- Exterior color (GHA) Mocha Steel Metallic
- Exterior color (GWS) Glacier Blue Metallic
- Exterior color (GWT) Silver Coast Metallic. Not available on CTS-V Coupe.
- Exterior color (GWV) Summer Gold Metallic. Not available on CTS-V Coupe.
- New grille finish on non-V models
- 2-piece front rotors (V-Series)
- Oil level sensor on 3.6L engine
- (BTV) Remote vehicle start now standard on Coupe