Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

120th Anniversary Edition for sale

DBergman13715

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5V Blackwing
120th Anniversary Edition - potentially becoming available
Midnight steel metallic / manual trans / loaded / Carbon Fiber 1 &2

See attached MSRP window sticker

Dealer may have this one coming available in the next few days

I believe the dealer will be looking for $15k over the $139k MSRP, so I believe they will be looking for $154k before taxes and tags

I’m not excited about them charging $15k over, but it is a manual with Carbon 1 & 2. Maybe they come off that some.

This car just arrived at the dealer in the mid-Atlantic area. This would be a 1st sale from the dealer to you, so you would be the original owner.

If interested, call Michael at the dealership, his mobile is 301-502-3938

Attachments

• C8A0EAA5-00BB-4644-9836-D8FC6B25A705.jpeg
    C8A0EAA5-00BB-4644-9836-D8FC6B25A705.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:

I believe the dealer will be looking for $15k over the $139k MSRP, so I believe they will be looking for $154k before taxes and tags

I’m not excited about them charging $15k over, but it is a manual with Carbon 1 & 2. Maybe they come off that some.

Let me if you are interested and I can connect you. This car just arrived at the dealer in the mid-Atlantic area.

Again, let me if you are interested - this would be a 1st sale from the dealer to you, so you would be the original owner.
spam GIF

Let me if you are interested and I can connect you. This car just arrived at the dealer in the mid-Atlantic area.

Again, let me if you are interested - this would be a 1st sale from the dealer to you, so you would be the original owner.
Why would you care if they're charging $15k over MSRP or not?

Post the dealer contact information....if you don't work for the dealer, there's no reason for anyone to go through you here...

Why would you care if they're charging $15k over MSRP or not?

Post the dealer contact information....if you don't work for the dealer, there's no reason for anyone to go through you here...
I just updated my post with the dealer’s mobile number

Who is the dealer?
Nevermind....I did the work for you...

The dealer is Jim Coleman Cadillac of Bethesda, MD. The car is listed for sale on their website and the salesman is Michael Jaffe. Am I wrong?

LOL!! New member, thought he’d get in our good graces by “helping us out”…..GTFOH!!

This is always so simple; why does anyone care, other than to know the name of the dealer so that NO ONE will do business with them in the future?

Dang...even the 120th editions can't get the Carbon seats. Wonder if those are ever coming back?

Dang...even the 120th editions can't get the Carbon seats. Wonder if those are ever coming back?
I was looking through stickers on Sewell's incoming anniversary 5s. I want to say they have like 10 or so coming. 1 of them was not marked as sold, I don't know if it is available or not. I think some did have carbon seats, some did not. To spend all the extra $ for the Anniversary and not get the seats is strange, they are spectacular. I find them a bit softer than the mid grade I had before, which were noticeably stiffer in the back area.

Nevermind....I did the work for you...

The dealer is Jim Coleman Cadillac of Bethesda, MD. The car is listed for sale on their website and the salesman is Michael Jaffe. Am I wrong?
Jim Coleman was the first dealership I called in May when I was trying to order one locally. They told me 10K over MSRP so I said thank you and moved on.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back