Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

-1 CT5 BW

CMac_FL

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
From facebook
3D22F359-B114-4EA1-855D-30BBC391D99B.jpeg

I wonder if you can set up an alert on Co-part. Maybe not for this one, but for when one hits it…

That'll buff right out!

Considering it looks like its parked in a plaza parking lot I wonder if the owners been driving it with that damage or if someone drove like an idiot and smashed into it in the parking lot and then took off only for the owner to find it like this.

I'm hoping that somebody comes out with an aftermarket hood that looks more intimidating than what these cars came with. My brother says that my 5BW looks like a Honda Accord with Cadillac emblems. He's correct.

In this market?? You never know. Might take a year or more to find all the parts at this rate...
Insurance companies care about dollars. It takes nearly 70% the cars value to total a car. So there would need to be $60k or more of damage which that is not the case.

I went through fighting insurance to total our first '18 ATS when it was 4 months old.

I'm guessing the owner recently brought the car in for an est. I see a dealer number tag hanging in the rear view mirror.

I'm guessing the owner recently brought the car in for an est. I see a dealer number tag hanging in the rear view mirror.
...or mechanic was out for a "test drive". ;)

I'm hoping that somebody comes out with an aftermarket hood that looks more intimidating than what these cars came with. My brother says that my 5BW looks like a Honda Accord with Cadillac emblems. He's correct.
Intimidating like stay out of my way or I'll rear end you? If so, I think you are my target customer.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back