Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone know this car?

TexasHawkeye

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
They did an ok job on the rear. The passenger side lines are slightly more gapped tho.

Interestingly the first Blackwing I test drove was at a Subaru dealership. I asked the sales rep if he knew why the prior owner traded it in, and he said it was too much car for the little pussy. Apparently Blackwings are good at scaring people into Subarus.

I don’t know anything about that car, though.

It notes a free lifetime engine warranty. What the x is that?

I don't know how someone would go from a BW to a Subaru, two entirely different car universes unless you needed something for snow and ice. Don

Well, I went from a 911 Turbo to the BW.. Not sure why anyone would do that either. =/

But yeah, the subies make great winter beaters and are cheap and easy to fix. Fun too!

Look around in the used BW and you might find a tool belt. May have been left in it from the trade to the Subaru.

I traded a C8 for a Type R but I already had a C7 as well.

Maybe the guy also had a sports car and didn't need two high performance vehicles.

Around me, some of the dealers are actively buying high end or popular cars at auction and then just putting them on their "pre-owned" lots to sell and make money. Its all about the Benjamins. When I bought my 22' Kia Telluride, it was the one of only two Kia's inside their showroom floor. The other cars were a Cadillac CTS, a Corvette StingRay and a Maserati. The salesman said they were buying at auction and selling whatever they could get their hands on to make money with internet sales, just to stay in business.

Well, I went from a 911 Turbo to the BW.. Not sure why anyone would do that either. =/

But yeah, the subies make great winter beaters and are cheap and easy to fix. Fun too!
Why did you go from a 911 to BW? I have been thinking of doing the opposite lol

911 turbo is PDK only. Last manual turbo was the 997.2, that’s a rare car and can cost over 100k. Last manual Turbo S was the 996. Then again the sport classic is turbo and manual, RWD and costs over 300k.

911 turbo is PDK only. Last manual turbo was the 997.2, that’s a rare car and can cost over 100k. Last manual Turbo S was the 996. Then again the sport classic is turbo and manual, RWD and costs over 300k.
There’s a rumor that the 992.2 turbo is going to have a manual option.

I don't know how someone would go from a BW to a Subaru, two entirely different car universes unless you needed something for snow and ice. Don
Different cars for different purposes. When I do finally get a BW, it'll be parked in the garage next to an Outback, and my old WRX (usually winter beater, unfortunately currently DD) will be banished to the driveway. The WRX will be my rust sponge, BW will largely be a fair weather car.

I guess if you live in a snow state you have a fine reason to buy an outback, but otherwise when I see a middle aged dude rolling a white outback, I think of him as the polar opposite of an enthusiast and judge him harshly for his choices ;)

I guess if you live in a snow state you have a fine reason to buy an outback, but otherwise when I see a middle aged dude rolling a white outback, I think of him as the polar opposite of an enthusiast and judge him harshly for his choices ;)
Outback Wilderness is my wife's car. We had a kid, wife wanted something bigger than her Crosstrek without having to give up the third pedal, but also didn't love the driving dynamics of the Bronco (because that's basically the only other option available at that size with a manual). So she chose to keep the Subaru driving dynamics over keeping the third pedal.

Honestly if the Wilderness was available with a manual, I'd love that car. It is a great car otherwise.

My 82 year old mom bought a Subaru Legacy 3.8 Spec R, well the sales guy swindled her into buying it. It was a pretty good car with good power and handling. But she destroyed it within a month, rolled it numerous times and took down a power pole. Hurt her arm a bit bit that was it. The EMTs expected to find a body in the wreckage. Anyhow, I liked driving that car. Too bad the quit making it. If I was in the market for a AWD sedan it would be on a list.

I saw this in town yesterday and it made me LOL!! It's the sticker on the passenger side rear window.
20240525_171629.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners