Based on all things @soulsea mentioned, the effort, and bag holding the car for a couple months isn't worth the stress and couple grand made in the flipping.
So far have had a few people reach out via DM and will see if I can get something worked out with the dealer here. If not I might just...
I've been thinking about this as well, if I'm not able to switch my position with the dealer. I would probably take delivery and sell on CaB or BaT. Maybe put out some feelers on this forum first before doing that.
I see, that definitely makes sense. Seems like no other way around it
Well funny thing is here, when I ordered the car, I was 7th in line, I managed to skip the line by having my build have 0 constrained items and securing that allocation. I'm not sure if the same will happen when offering the car to other people in line. Idk we'll see
I would call today, but they're closed on sundays, so will be finding out more info tomorrow. But regardless of the fact, even if its 'their' allocation wouldn't I still have say in where the car goes since I have a deposit down on the car already?
Yep the title reads correctly. Due to some unfortunate recent financial circumstances I won't be able to afford the CT5V BW that I have on order.
I haven't contacted the dealer about this yet, and before I do I wanted to see if anyone would be interested to take over my 2022 build before it's...
Yea saw the fed raise rates, def hurts to see that. I'm just hoping % doesn't get too ridiculous before I need to finance my car. Credit is pretty solid in the 800s but still, even baseline I'm already expecting 4-5% which is higher than I anticipated when putting in the order.
We're on the same build week, interested to see if mine gets made by EOW and what the delivery dates line up to. Both in the Chicago area too, so deliveries should line up. Which dealer did you order from?
Edit: I'm dumb, just read you ordered from Heritage, did the same. Lil dealership meetup...