Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V VIR Lap time with video

Cadillac CT4-V model
Joe Raiti just mentioned during a youtube Q and A that he would be driving the blackwings at VIR on 17 July. Hopefully the NDAs will lift soon after?
That's interesting given that VIR's calendar shows that weekend as an AER Race weekend.

That's interesting given that VIR's calendar shows that weekend as an AER Race weekend.
Perhaps my specificity was unwarranted. Joe said he would only be at the Chicago Auto Show on 16 July because he had to leave for VIR to drive the blackwings.

VIR's calendar marked private today as well. Would some of the journalists or influencers be on the course today?

Either today or next week, there may be an embargo on the release for a bit. I'd wager we'll see videos soonish (inside of 2 weeks).

Thow out some guesses for Grand course on the 5!!

Trying to compare to 4. Acceleration out of turns especially into long straightaways would make up some time. Obviously time guess is very optimistic but it sure would be impressive.

T1 at VIR is a decreasing radius right that's probably ~250 yards past a fun little kink in the front 'straight' (it's not actually straight).

If you're full throttle through the kink, you're probably doing ~135mph there and maxing out at 150 before getting on the binders going into T1.

My GSXR600 would do ~140 through the kink and top out about ~155 before braking. My RSV4 does 150mph through the kink and every once in a while I see a glimmer of the 170s before T1.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back