Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Trade for this?

668LT4

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Hello no. Love my 5 Blackwing and I have never driven a more enjoyable car.

C8 certainly looks badass, but I love my Caddy :)

20230402_141236.jpg

I had to have 4 doors and 3 pedals, so they're not substitutes for me. The huge door sills make the C8 even harder to get in and out of than more "normal" sporty cars like older 'Vettes or Camaros.

But the C8 is an amazing car. If you're tempted, I bet you'll enjoy it. :)

Well.....I know everyone's opinion is different, but to me the back end of the C8 is hideous. As much as I like corvettes and have had 3 of them, no way I would want a new one. And no manual? Blackwing hands down the winner.....

No, no, no. BW is sooo much better IMHO. No one knows what a BW is. Everyone knows what a Corvette is. I love the stealth aspect of this car. I see too many OLD guys here tooling around in their Vettes and kind of laugh to myself.

I had a C8, good car but you can't pry the manual Blackwing from me for one.

I occasionally toss the idea around that I could sell my C7 Z06 and get a loaded C8 HTC but I don't think I could do it, the manual still wins me over even if it isn't as good as the Blackwings manual.

No, no, no. BW is sooo much better IMHO. No one knows what a BW is. Everyone knows what a Corvette is. I love the stealth aspect of this car. I see too many OLD guys here tooling around in their Vettes and kind of laugh to myself.
100% agree.. The stealth factor is priceless!

Last weekend I had a C8 next to me and the dude went out of his way to gain my attention and said I should have gone for a 5BW. Not sure if my 1st, and 2nd gear pull nearby had something to do with those remarks. :drool:

I just sold my C8 and kept my BW! I wasn't driving my C8, kept her up on the lift.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back