Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT6-V Available at Delaware Cadillac

wschomburg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
FWIW if anyone is looking for the original "Blackwing" Caddy at CT6-V 4.3LTT, Delaware Cadillac has a gently used one on the show room floor. Just 600 miles on her.
Black on Black and $89,900.

FWIW if anyone is looking for the original "Blackwing" Caddy at CT6-V 4.3LTT, Delaware Cadillac has a gently used one on the show room floor. Just 600 miles on her.
Black on Black and $89,900.
Congrat 2 u on ur new ownership ! What color is the new buggy ? ( the reg. listing on it is funk E ).

Congrat 2 u on ur new ownership ! What color is the new buggy ? ( the reg. listing on it is funk E ).
Just to clarify I was picking up my Radiant Red CT5-V Blackwing and I saw the CT6-V Black on Black on the showroom floor

Just to clarify I was picking up my Radiant Red CT5-V Blackwing and I saw the CT6-V Black on Black on the showroom floor
I took a picture of your BW and meant to send it to you Friday night when I picked mine up! Congratulations! Beautiful car!

I took a picture of your BW and meant to send it to you Friday night when I picked mine up! Congratulations! Beautiful car!
Thank you Congrats and good luck on yours as well. 158 miles home from the dealer taking backroads to baby it :)

Thank you Congrats and good luck on yours as well. 158 miles home from the dealer taking backroads to baby it :)
Better man than me. Drove to family in south Jersey for the night then had to take the beltway and 95 home the next day... 430 miles by the time I got home. Set a timer every 5 mins to switch gears to vary the rpms

Better man than me. Drove to family in south Jersey for the night then had to take the beltway and 95 home the next day... 430 miles by the time I got home. Set a timer every 5 mins to switch gears to vary the rpms
Next time in south jersey hit us up and we'll try to meet up over a frosty beverage of your choice

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back