Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Atlanta Member

bif

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5V Blackwing
Hi V'ers-just took delivery of a 23 5BW in Electric blue, 6Sp of course.

First GM car since I was 16 and my dad made me drive an ancient S-10. Other than the paint looking like hell when delivered I am very happy with it so far! Need to put some miles on it so I can let it loose up in the Mountains of North Georgia.

Grats and welcome!

First GM car since I was 16

Mine was my first since I was 17. Got it a few months shy of 40 years after getting rid of my prior American-designed vehicle.

Welcome aboard! I'm in the western suburbs of Atlanta, have a 5BW manual, and I LOVE driving in North Georgia (and eastern TN and western NC). I know a ton of great roads, maybe you do too, willing to compare notes and/or go for a drive sometime!

Congrats! 6spd = PRICELESS!

Welcome aboard! I'm in the western suburbs of Atlanta, have a 5BW manual, and I LOVE driving in North Georgia (and eastern TN and western NC). I know a ton of great roads, maybe you do too, willing to compare notes and/or go for a drive sometime!
Sure, I'll let you know. Most of the time I head up there with just a few people but would be great to get another BW in the group.

Sure, I'll let you know. Most of the time I head up there with just a few people but would be great to get another BW in the group.

Examples of the type of roads I like:

Some of these roads may be a lot better on my SV than in the Blackwing, but I'm willing to put them to the test. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back