Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I'm on the list at Hendrick but pretty far down. I bought my 04 V from them with an ADM (and much regret but I was young and dumb and they were run very differently back then). In Dec/08 they were jerks again when I tried to order the 09 V. But now they seem so much better to work with (new management I assume). My parents have had good experiences with them.
I ordered and purchased my M5 from a Hendrick dealer. During the ordering process I asked about their one M5 CS allocation and how much over sticker it sold for. My CA told me “Mr. Hendrick doesn’t believe in markups.”

I made my deal at $2k under sticker with no add ons whatsoever. This was back in ‘21 too when things were really tight supply-wise. They worked hard to earn my business and my M5C will be a year old this month. It has been flawless since I took delivery last January. It’s only been back at the dealer for the run in service and to replace a tire that I picked up a nail in.

I still want a BW and we’ll see how things go when my number is called. The M5 is no consolation prize, however. Good luck!

I ordered and purchased my M5 from a Hendrick dealer. During the ordering process I asked about their one M5 CS allocation and how much over sticker it sold for. My CA told me “Mr. Hendrick doesn’t believe in markups.”

I made my deal at $2k under sticker with no add ons whatsoever. This was back in ‘21 too when things were really tight supply-wise. They worked hard to earn my business and my M5C will be a year old this month. It has been flawless since I took delivery last January. It’s only been back at the dealer for the run in service and to replace a tire that I picked up a nail in.

I still want a BW and we’ll see how things go when my number is called. The M5 is no consolation prize, however. Good luck!
Considering you got it for under list price and had good dealership experience I wouldn't call that a consolation prize but a win. Good luck with it and adding a BW to the stable😎👍

FYI, Hendrick dealerships are all around NC, and (almost as company rule) don't sell above MSRP. I've bought probably 5 cars from different Hendrick dealers in the last 5 years, and they don't (generally) play games that the other dealers do.
Well someone needs to ping Hendrick in VA Beach/Norfolk. They "charge MSRP" but have a mandatory "protection package" which is in house ceramic, tint and floor mats for the low low price of $9,000 on a 4BW.

Anybody who took delivery at Sewell Dallas have any recommendations for PPF/ceramic/tint vendors?

What provider is this with? I need to do the same from Sewell to CA.
I thought they only sold to TX residents. Did they change their policy? I’m still looking for a 5BW and would love to order through them…

I thought they only sold to TX residents. Did they change their policy? I’m still looking for a 5BW and would love to order through them…
I got my order in with them in November 2021 - they changed their policy to in-state only a few months later, but continue to honor grandfathered out-of-state orders.

LOL. Tell that to their Chevy dealers in Atlanta. Hendrick consistently wants over sticker on all vettes.
Interesting. I've dealt with many Hendrick dealers, and I always ask about ADM. All of them have told me they only do MSRP, except on extremely rare vehicles, like the Dodge Demon. That's an actual limited production vehicle. Chevy SS, Golf R, and CT5VBW I bought from Hendrick around Charlotte were all MSRP. City Chevrolet (Hendrick) has 300 in line for a Z06...all MSRP

Anybody who took delivery at Sewell Dallas have any recommendations for PPF/ceramic/tint vendors?
Nobody? There are fewer good shops on Yelp in the area than I thought there would be...

Prestige Cadillac in MI has a MY22 5BW (Black raven with automatic and mid tier seats) in stock for MSRP and they are not forcing any mandatory addons. Ask for Pat if you are interested.

I have no affiliation with the dealer and just passing on the information to the community.

Prestige Cadillac in MI has a MY22 5BW (Black raven with automatic and mid tier seats) in stock for MSRP and they are not forcing any mandatory addons. Ask for Pat if you are interested.

I have no affiliation with the dealer and just passing on the information to the community.
If it was manual I’d be flying to MI right now 😢

Sewell handled the ceramic and tint on mine before i picked it up. It was someone dustin recommended and they did great.
Was it Kurt? That's who my salesperson recommended. Prices just seem higher than I expected. $3,295 for full front PPG and $1,950 for the basic paint correction and ceramic.

Just pinged a buddy of mine

Was it Kurt? That's who my salesperson recommended. Prices just seem higher than I expected. $3,295 for full front PPG and $1,950 for the basic paint correction and ceramic.
Got quoted locally (VA Beach) at $2600 for full Xpel PPF, and $1800 for ceramic and paint correction on a 4BW. $4250 if I got them together.

Got quoted locally (VA Beach) at $2600 for full Xpel PPF, and $1800 for ceramic and paint correction on a 4BW. $4250 if I got them together.
Full as in the whole car?! That's almost TOO cheap lol.

Was hoping to take advantage of I presume cheaper prices in TX before getting the car to the Bay Area which is probably more expensive.

Full as in the whole car?! That's almost TOO cheap lol.

Was hoping to take advantage of I presume cheaper prices in TX before getting the car to the Bay Area which is probably more expensive.
My GF is moving out to SAC in a few months and wanted to get her GR86 wrapped out there. I guess there's a guy that does good but affordable work that way. Can't remember if it was SF or SAC but he was highly praised on the 86/BRZ forums

@Vigster Ian at Dent Solutions here in Napa is highly regarded as a perfectionist for tint and PPF (and his PDR skills are master class). Not sure about the affordable part though. He gets some very high-end machinery in his shop, so if you're looking for the best, highly recommended.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back