Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwings Build & Price Tool is Live!

Wow thats awesome never even thought about this combo!!! This is why I love the options, tell me one on here thats identical?
Sorry @Mirza Grebovic mine and @Akamai58 are pretty darned close to identical builds...we actually talked about that a month ago hahaha. ironically he also lives in the city that I was born in, coincidence? I'm not sure but it is a little odd

Sorry @Mirza Grebovic mine and @Akamai58 are pretty darned close to identical builds...we actually talked about that a month ago hahaha. ironically he also lives in the city that I was born in, coincidence? I'm not sure but it is a little odd
Darned close or exactly the same?

Here's mine, although I have to admit the graphite and red caliper combo is killer...
Screenshot_20210527-081328_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210527-081355_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Mirza Grebovic This configurator is probably the first time we’ve all gotten a good view of the new high-performance seats. Those bolsters look like they’ll really hold us in place. How do you think these new seats compare to the V3 Recaros, comfort-wise? I understand you wouldn’t say they’re worse but are they about the same or better? In your opinion, of course!

thanks in advance!

Hey guys, after going through the configuration tool I was actually thinking of changing colors. However, I reached out to my dealer and he said that the order has been picked up by Cadillac and he cannot change anything.

Anybody else hearing something similar that the orders cannot be updated?

@Rob would you mind checking if my order status has changed: ZKQPD9

Hey guys, after going through the configuration tool I was actually thinking of changing colors. However, I reached out to my dealer and he said that the order has been picked up by Cadillac and he cannot change anything.

Where u allocated one of the 250

It's certainly possible as orders were suppossed to have been picked up late this week or early next week.

It's certainly possible as orders were suppossed to have been picked up late this week or early next week.
I sent in some changes 10 days ago so I really hope they made them. I still haven't received a build sheet on those yet. Just called so fingers crossed.

Eric

I actually think I'm good either way. I'm more excited that the order has been picked up since I'm comfortable with my original choices anyway. If that's not the case, then maybe I can make a few more tweaks.

I actually think I'm good either way. I'm more excited that the order has been picked up since I'm comfortable with my original choices anyway. If that's not the case, then maybe I can make a few more tweaks.
Same would save me 5k cause first build had the normal seats lol.

Here is my config. Can't wait to see in person.

20210527_143123.jpg

It is my understanding each order that is picked up will be assigned a production week.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back