Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Concierge Number? Possibly Moving with new Job

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hey Guys,

I have been looking but I cant seem to find the concierge number to call. I May be getting a new job taking me to NH from TN in the next few months. I was going to call and see the chances of being able to swap the dealership at this point to one a bit closer than 18 hours away. Im going to guess its not a great chance but I would def prefer to pick up the car closer.

Eric

Hey Guys,

I have been looking but I cant seem to find the concierge number to call. I May be getting a new job taking me to NH from TN in the next few months. I was going to call and see the chances of being able to swap the dealership at this point to one a bit closer than 18 hours away. Im going to guess its not a great chance but I would def prefer to pick up the car closer.

Eric
833 223-4227

833 223-4227
Appreciate it. Was told to go through the dealers initially and depending on what the answer was call back and they will do whatever they can to get it delivered to NH. Kinda crazy cause I also didnt realize there is no sales tax in NH so that would save me 5K if I decided to take the job.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back