Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-BW electric blue

I just hope we can someone take some pictures of our individual cars being built. That would be the coolest thing I think!

I am excited about the electric blue will go good with another limited edition I own phoniex yellow

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 139
I am excited about the electric blue will go good with another limited edition I own phoniex yellow
I'm a fan of the Type R just to cheap to buy one...I've owned 5 Honda cars and think they are bullet proof...I tried talking my sales guy down to pay sticker for An R but he would not do it......

I'm a fan of the Type R just to cheap to buy one...I've owned 5 Honda cars and think they are bullet proof...I tried talking my sales guy down to pay sticker for An R but he would not do it......
The limited edition wasn't cheap they all have a mark up. Thankful I was able to get number 59 out of 600

From what I was told by a Cadillac V-Team member that the first 250 would be built in random order and would be "system driven" and they could not control the build order...I have no idea what that means...

that just means the computer will look at all the order specs and choose the order to build them which saves the most money. The two big choices are transmission and color. They probably only have one spray booth for each line, so they have to come down to clean or switch the heads and lines, which costs time and paint. Within each color, they will probably build all the autos consecutively, then all the MTs or vice versa. Major different part bins, tools, and maybe even employees.

All the other interior and technology options are less disruptive to the line, and can probably be handled at the same station.

Beautiful. I'm glad I chose this color for my CT4-BW.

I just hope we can someone take some pictures of our individual cars being built. That would be the coolest thing I think!
I was hoping/assuming that was part of all of this. But never ordered a car like this before so wasn’t sure if you needed an “insider”

GM offers that for the C8 builts. You can order a "picture book" of your build.
It would have been awesome if they did for these cars as well since these are supposed to be "limited" production.

Awesome. Thanks for posting. I ordered the same combo.

No take on the color but, Carbon - Fiber Packages 1 & 2 are looking really good and those red calipers are a really dark red.

Here's to hoping some first impressions start coming out soon, that will help hold me over.

My question is are the Carbon brake calipers going to be a different color than the OEM calipers?

Hopefully just a bad pic / lighting. I want a true red not maroon.
Exactly!! I won't be happy if they are that dark / maroon color instead of the typical red calipers.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back