Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealer called, car is in, but now there is a catch

Thats kinda wild. I bought my #86 from them and never had any issues. They were MSRP and by far the best car dealer I have ever worked with top to bottom. Glad to hear they are trying to do right by you though.

If you're number 86 then you got yours what, 10 months ago? That's far enough back that there quite a few places that hadn't enacted ADM yet.

Thats kinda wild. I bought my #86 from them and never had any issues. They were MSRP and by far the best car dealer I have ever worked with top to bottom. Glad to hear they are trying to do right by you though.

Is yours a 4BW?

I feel like the demand and thus thirst for ADMs isn't as high for the 4BW. The local dealer that I got my 5BW from had 2 4BW allocations at MSRP that he couldn't even find buyers for so he just ordered some dealer stock.

Is yours a 4BW?

I feel like the demand and thus thirst for ADMs isn't as high for the 4BW. The local dealer that I got my 5BW from had 2 4BW allocations at MSRP that he couldn't even find buyers for so he just ordered some dealer stock.
Yeah it is and good point.

Guess things happen for the better on the WWW. I just got off the phone with the manager and one or two other guys at Andrews Cadillac. They read my post and wanted to know what they could do to keep me as a happy customer. Explained my disappointment with the upcharge for the ceramic coating.

Discovered there were some facts left out when discussing this with my sales guy. The manager told me the $2,495 would buy me EITHER CC for the entire car or PPF for the front end (fenders, hood, front clip, mirrors, etc.). They use a local detailing shop (Redirect Notice) and told me the guy does a lot of high end cars.
Andrews Cadillac was more than fair offering to work with the shop and have the front end PPF and remaining of the car ceramic coated and paint corrected.

I'm very pleased Andrews reached out to me after reading about my disappointment. I anxiously wait to pick up the car.
Nice to read about a happy ending :beer

Interesting- that’s where I got mine and I had no hassle. Car came in, I paid, I drove off. They asked if I wanted a “dealer package” I politely declined and they never brought it up again
Same here, went to PA to pick up my AMG as I couldn't deal with all the nonsense BS here in NY. Was by far the best buying experience out of the 30+ cars I've purchased over the years. You want this, no I don't, okay give me a second to grab your keys...LOL

Picked up the car today. The only surprise was a good surprise. I had researched GM tire/wheel insurance and was prepared to buy it from Andrew’s if they matched the price. The surprise was they beat the price by roughly $130, same length of coverage, no limit as to how many tires or wheel repairs or replacements. Think the coverage was through Safe Guard and cost $799 for 60 months. Dealership was very positive about the coverage and told me to call them if I ever needed to use the coverage.
The PPF and paint correction and ceramic coating looked awesome.
Totally happy with the way things turned out and can recommend the dealer without any reservation.

Picked up the car today. The only surprise was a good surprise. I had researched GM tire/wheel insurance and was prepared to buy it from Andrew’s if they matched the price. The surprise was they beat the price by roughly $130, same length of coverage, no limit as to how many tires or wheel repairs or replacements. Think the coverage was through Safe Guard and cost $799 for 60 months. Dealership was very positive about the coverage and told me to call them if I ever needed to use the coverage.
The PPF and paint correction and ceramic coating looked awesome.
Totally happy with the way things turned out and can recommend the dealer without any reservation.
Glad to hear it worked out! I had a CT4V BW on reserve at Andrews that they had coming in. I was surprised that they were going to sell it to me at sticker. A couple weeks later my buddy let me know about a 4 for sale in FL at one of his dealers with both CF packages (the other one didn’t) that they’d sell me at sticker, so I drove in the next day and traded in the ATS-V for it. They did add on a paint protection item for $1,250 but I was happy with the deal especially since I was an out of state buyer and I didn’t order this car. They didn’t mark up the interest rate and I got $1k less than I paid for the ATS-V after driving it a year and buying in the height of the COVID craziness. They could have knocked me over my head on the trade in since I drove down there without an agreed upon number.

I like Andrews Cadillac from the experiences I’ve had getting serviced there. Haven’t bought from them yet. I hope to see you around! I haven’t seen another Blackwing around Nashville.

They could have knocked me over my head on the trade in since I drove down there without an agreed upon number.
They sound like a solid dealer. I believe a good number of buyers ordering "hot" new cars at MSRP get low balled on trade-ins. If the buyer does not like it and walks, the new car is inventory with ADM. Sounds like Andrews was fair on both ends.

Can't do much if you really need the car. I'm sure that they will not budge on it, if they have already gotten the work done. Few weeks back I had similar issue with the Acura Integra that I ordered. After arguing with the sales person and her manager, I just walked away.
Granted Integra is no CT5-BW, none the less I wasn't willing to pay an extra $2k for add-ons that I never agreed to.
just curious on the Integra did they ever decide to back off and let you take the order? I assume this is Autonation Acura and they currently have 4 on the lot and another 6 listed that I'm too lazy to check status on

just curious on the Integra did they ever decide to back off and let you take the order? I assume this is Autonation Acura and they currently have 4 on the lot and another 6 listed that I'm too lazy to check status on
This was John Eagle Acura in Katy. No, they were only willing to give $200 discount so I walked and did not buy the car.

This was John Eagle Acura in Katy. No, they were only willing to give $200 discount so I walked and did not buy the car.
Ah yes. I've heard the stories about their Honda store lol well before any shortages

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back