Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

rick66

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 Cadillac CTS V
New to the forum. Own 2013 CTS-V, my daily driver with 44,000 great miles. Waitlisted for the CT5 V Blackwing, placed the order with local dealer who is keeping me posted.

New to the forum. Own 2013 CTS-V, my daily driver with 44,000 great miles. Waitlisted for the CT5 V Blackwing, placed the order with local dealer who is keeping me posted.
Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net!

so you are on the waitlist but placed an order? and your order is already at 1100 status? now im confused about my order. @Rob any chance you would be able to double check my order status please?

so you are on the waitlist but placed an order? and your order is already at 1100 status? now im confused about my order. @Rob any chance you would be able to double check my order status please?
Whenever an order is entered into the system, it automatically gets entered as a preliminary order at 1100. It won't hit 2000 until the oder is matched with allocation. All Blackwing orders are sitting at 1100

Whenever an order is entered into the system, it automatically gets entered as a preliminary order at 1100. It won't hit 2000 until the oder is matched with allocation. All Blackwing orders are sitting at 1100
@Rob, @arod221 is listed as 0500 not 1100 on his order. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cadillac concierge confirmed that my order status is 0500....and they couldn't give me any more information on that status code....this might be the strangest thing ever. Maybe I'll just never get my car...it'll fall into a limbo status and never be accepted by GM

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back