Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide Changes - 03-29-2021

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Notice, the following changes will be made to the ordering guide for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing:

Updates for CT5-V Blackwing​

Week of 3/29/2021​

Effective 3/29/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Interior section-(KB7) Steering wheel mounted Magnesium paddle shift controls, changed entire description to read "Steering wheel mounted Alloy paddle shift controls".
  • Exterior section-(CFV) Carbon Fiber 2 Package, changed footnote 1 to read "Requires (CFZ) Carbon Fiber 1 Package. When (Y6L) Parking Package is ordered, (TL3) Hands-Free Decklid Release is deleted.".
  • Exterior section-(Y6L) Parking Package, changed footnote 1 to read "Includes (UKG) Automatic Parking Assist with braking when (MHX) 10-speed automatic transmission is ordered. (TL3) Hands-Free Decklid Release deleted when (CFV) Carbon Fiber 2 Package is ordered.".
  • Color and Trim section-Interior color (G7W) Dark Emerald Matte, changed color name to "Dark Emerald Frost".

Updates for CT4-V Blackwing​

Week of 3/29/2021​

Effective 3/29/2021, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Interior section-(KB7) Steering wheel mounted Magnesium paddle shift controls, changed entire description to read "Steering wheel mounted Alloy paddle shift controls".
  • Color and Trim section-Interior color (G7W) Dark Emerald Matte, changed color name to "Dark Emerald Frost".

This sucks because I really liked the Hands-Free Decklid Release!
Yes this really does suck. Put aside the loss in convenience. But a six figure car with $9000 carbon fiber add-ons and GM is going on the cheap to avoid having to fabricate two carbon fiber rear diffusors -- one that accommodates the release sensor and one that doesn't. Seriously GM?

I wonder if the wiring harness will still be there and it's just a matter of buying the sensor and jury rigging it up?

Is there anything else in the car with magnesium? Feel like that won’t be the case anymore.

Do you think that Cadillac will come back to everyone in the first 500 and confirm the order before they begin production, since some things have changed? You would think so, as they want this to go off well and the first 500 will have a lot riding on Cadillac.

Do you think that Cadillac will come back to everyone in the first 500 and confirm the order before they begin production, since some things have changed? You would think so, as they want this to go off well and the first 500 will have a lot riding on Cadillac.
If all they are doing is removing/modifying certain features or options, it's unlikely they will ask for confirmation. Your deposit is fully refundable right up through delivery, so we have the optional to bail out if we want at no cost.

I am hoping I might be able to get the paint swapped to Emerald Frost paint. :)

That would be nice and I would make the switch also. Sad that the Emerald color nor bronze wheels are available to us first 500 orders

That would be nice and I would make the switch also. Sad that the Emerald color nor bronze wheels are available to us first 500 orders
Both options I would have liked to have chosen as well. Not holding my breath. And if I was able to change to Emerald, I’d want to change my interior to black/tan

Someone talked to a Cadillac rep who said the magnesium wheels are available for order as of yesterday. I checked the order guide changes and they weren't shown.

The last order guide change update shown was actually from April 12th (yesterday), so I'm not sure about that magnesium wheel intel...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back