Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Who will go to the track school?

Cadillac CT4-V model
I cant wait to go to the V academy, hoping to squeeze it in this year when it gets cold in Michigan to cure the track day itch.

#IWorkForGM
The opinions expressed in the message are my own and do not represent that of Cadillac or GM.

I cant wait to go to the V academy, hoping to squeeze it in this year when it gets cold in Michigan to cure the track day itch.

#IWorkForGM
The opinions expressed in the message are my own and do not represent that of Cadillac or GM.
That's the way to do it. Go when it's not blazing hot in Pahrump and in my case I bring my wife when it's cold back home so she can get a little sun.

The academy was all reserved for months ahead of when I tried to go so make sure you reserve as early as possible. I called in March or so and they couldn't get me into a CTS-V until September. My 1 year period was up on 9/1 and they had to grant me an exemption until 9/9 so I could attend late. It was no problem, though.

It all worked out, the weather was perfect and I had a blast.

@SIX 40, did you get the V academy when you purchased your CTS-V3? I didn't obviously because I purchased mine used so I was wondering the same thing as you...do us "non-250 peons" get the Academy with our purchase or is that only for the first 250.

@SIX 40, did you get the V academy when you purchased your CTS-V3? I didn't obviously because I purchased mine used so I was wondering the same thing as you...do us "non-250 peons" get the Academy with our purchase or is that only for the first 250.
Yeah, I bought mine new so the trip to Spring Mountain was included. I’m actually wondering the same thing about the post 250 cars but given the dearth of any accurate information about these cars I haven’t bothered to ask anyone yet.

If it’s not going to be included I’m going to try and negotiate it into the purchase. Fat chance it’ll happen but I can ask, right? It really was fun and I’d love to attend again.

Yeah, I bought mine new so the trip to Spring Mountain was included. I’m actually wondering the same thing about the post 250 cars but given the dearth of any accurate information about these cars I haven’t bothered to ask anyone yet.

If it’s not going to be included I’m going to try and negotiate it into the purchase. Fat chance it’ll happen but I can ask, right? It really was fun and I’d love to attend again.
I'm really hoping its included as well. I'd love to go out there and I might even pay for my Dad to come down and attend as well. He owns a 2014 V2 Wagon. I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy the school.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back