Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Any chance you’ll be at the VIR racing for ALS event? I’ll be there in the 5BW.

Hmm, I wasn't aware of it. I would have loved to come up for it, unfortunately my mother is going to be visiting us over July 1st/2nd.

However, if anyone here wants to test their mental and physiological fortitude, the resilience of their self esteem, and fragility of their spirit, by hanging out with her in my stead for a couple of days then am all in.

Any chance you’ll be at the VIR racing for ALS event? I’ll be there in the 5BW.
The racing for ALS guys are at the Charlotte Roval for pretty much every HPDE event. Great time if you can make it down for a TNiA or JZilla event. I go to them all, and would like to see a BW out there (even if it's before I get my own out there).

Someone should author a track talk thread ... leave this one for beautiful BW pics. (don't google that unless that's your thing)

My beautiful awesome wife drove the 4BW to work yesterday because I needed the Honda to take the dog to the vet and she sent me theses pics......

Attachments

• IMG_6525.JPEG
    IMG_6525.JPEG
    2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6526.JPEG
    IMG_6526.JPEG
    2.1 MB · Views: 163
Shameless plug; for those of you who Instagram, I just started an account norcal_blackwing

Here's a couple of pics just before taking my 5 on its inaugural 'Breakfast Club Rally'

B0395127-C42E-465E-9378-1F46FFCF5A89.jpeg

1F6F8F95-C551-4E46-92A2-4483C5BE4EF4.jpeg

Parked in her new home
So shiny that at first I was like😵, because I thought you were pointing out that something fell smack dab in the middle of your hood as soon as you parked your new baby in your garage! Then I was like, wait there's no dent or scratches... why would she use her hood as a counter to put stuff on🤷‍♂️? Finally, I realized that I'm an f-in idiot and your car is shiny as f-ck!🤩🤣

Satin Steel metallic just like the one you have on order - it's a great color :)

I also had black mirror caps installed...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back