Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

In this hot weather I prefer me some ICE

dribs15

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW
In light of astute recent comments I've seen in other threads recently 🤔😉

linda-richman-mike-myers.gif

Not since the 70s!
1653400925340.png

Pretty nice cars here for the 70s!

Also nice cars here too!
1653401041013.png

I fill up my EV at home, for free. Can you do that with your gas car?

Free at home must mean you also have solar or maybe wind power? Curious how you got it for free as I'd like to add some too.

Free at home must mean you also have solar or maybe wind power? Curious how you got it for free as I'd like to add some too.
Yes, I have a 16kV solar array on my roof. Total cost after state and federal incentives was $1,000 in 2015, which I made back in the first 3 months.

The point I am trying to make here is that every energy solution has positives and negatives, best use cases and worst use cases. In some cases electric powered cars are better than gas. In other cases gas is better than electric. So pointing to one example of an electric car charging failure and saying "Ha ha, sure am glad I have gas!" is lame, when one can point to any number of examples when the opposite is true. So let's all get over ourselves.

This thread sucks. Sorry @dribs15, not your fault!

Yes, I have a 16kV solar array on my roof. Total cost after state and federal incentives was $1,000 in 2015, which I made back in the first 3 months.

The point I am trying to make here is that every energy solution has positives and negatives, best use cases and worst use cases. In some cases electric powered cars are better than gas. In other cases gas is better than electric. So pointing to one example of an electric car charging failure and saying "Ha ha, sure am glad I have gas!" is lame, when one can point to any number of examples when the opposite is true. So let's all get over ourselves.

This thread sucks. Sorry @dribs15, not your fault!
Lol. No worries. We are going to discuss religion next!
yay-help.gif

john-candy-devil.gif

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

View attachment 9111

Also nice cars here too!
View attachment 9112

It's not free. Have you checked your electric bill? Assuming you have power of course, as many states - including mine (MI) are now talking about rolling blackouts because the environazis (note: I am NOT calling you one, I'm making a general statement about 'green' extremists) have been forcing the decommissioning of fossil-fuel based powerplants - even before 'renewables' can scale up. And let's not talk about nuclear power - the cleanest and safest out there. But I digress. Common sense has no place in the climate change religion which seems to have taken over so much of our discourse. Everything is climate change.. Sorry, just saying....:)

To be clear, this isnt Tesla asking people not to charge their vehicles. The power grid is asking Tesla owners to not charge their vehicles.
Grid and bear it :boogie:boogie:boogie

View attachment 9111

Also nice cars here too!
View attachment 9112

I think the first pic is at a Costco (look at the guy's badge) - which always has long lines anyway.

My car charges for free. Unless the sun is now charging for sunlight, which the last time I checked, it isn't.

Can you create gasoline at home, for free?
Are you asking before or after an initial fee for all the parts?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back