Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Attached below are the 2023 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Ordering Guides:

Attachments

• 2023-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-ordering-guide.pdf
    277.2 KB · Views: 947
  • 2023-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-ordering-guide.pdf
    420.3 KB · Views: 1,106
Thanks Rob.

Is Super Cruise 2 the same as Ultra Cruise? Either way it’s still only Level 2. I have level 2 in my Mercedes and as much as I like it, getting the 6-spd is a no brainer for me. It’s the only reason I would buy a BW over the European competition.

Thanks Rob.

Is Super Cruise 2 the same as Ultra Cruise? Either way it’s still only Level 2. I have level 2 in my Mercedes and as much as I like it, getting the 6-spd is a no brainer for me. It’s the only reason I would buy a BW over the European competition.
There was always SC 1 and 2, just not for the BW. Now the BW can get SC 2. It's not Ultra Cruise.

XES option enclosed shipping carrier? Hmm interesting

XES option enclosed shipping carrier? Hmm interesting
Untitled-1.jpg

:chuckle

In case anyone cares, workbench is open and accepting order submissions.

Current constraints as well as the first batch of 2023 dealer allocations will be announced on Thursday.

The black frost paint isn't available to order as of today under any configuration, no one seems to know why, nor when it might be. The 120th anniversary option is available.

If you've been waiting to convert your 22 order to a 23, call your dealer asap and resubmit it as it will not do it automatically.

Thanks @soulsea. How do we find out about the paint colors? Will the dealers be able to see color samples?

Thanks @soulsea. How do we find out about the paint colors? Will the dealers be able to see color samples?

As of now, other than the new red which is googleable, there's no way to know what the other new colors will look like.

I'm sure Cadillac will release info on them soon enough, but for now no one knows including the dealers. All I know for sure is that the system won't accept the order if you try to put it in with the black frost color.

GM has a history of opening orders without telling anyone and before anyone knows what what they're doing. I've had my chevy dealer checking every five minutes for the last three weeks to make sure we don't miss when Z06 workbench goes live cause it's the only way to catch it ... if one is waiting for some grand announcement they'll be way down the list by the time they realize it.

Originally May 5th was the date given that 23 orders could be submitted. I only found out by happenstance that it actually happened two days early. My local dealer had no idea either, I'm the one who told them because another dealer friend of mine let me know.

Well I figured time is of the essence and would rather have a car with a color I wasn’t crazy about vs no car. So I contacted my dealer. They recently got a new sales manager who has no idea what is going on.

I will say that I don’t know how anyone would ever get a car without all the helpful people on this forum. So thank you all!

Attached below are the 2023 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Ordering Guides:
Hey Rob, will you just update the '23 order #'s on your existing tracker? Thanks for all you do brother, sincerely appreciate your time and efforts!

Hey Rob, will you just update the '23 order #'s on your existing tracker? Thanks for all you do brother, sincerely appreciate your time and efforts!
aroused goat GIF

You want me to track 2023 orders too?

:chuckle

@Rob

They're offering 120 customers the option to choose a year for their VIN, any year but 1902 which was taken by the auctioned car.

Any sense of how much the option will be?
Iirc Chevy lets you customize your VIN on the corvette for something ridiculous like $5k.

@Rob

They're offering 120 customers the option to choose a year for their VIN, any year but 1902 which was taken by the auctioned car.

Any sense of how much the option will be?
Iirc Chevy lets you customize your VIN on the corvette for something ridiculous like $5k.
120 bags of alfalfa and 10 bails of hay

Well, it shouldn’t surprise anyone at this point, but today’s pricing and dealer allocation releases have apparently been pushed back a week due to ‘technical issues.’ At least that’s what the dealership is being told by their rep.

Well, it shouldn’t surprise anyone at this point, but today’s pricing and dealer allocation releases have apparently been pushed back a week due to ‘technical issues.’ At least that’s what the dealership is being told by their rep.
What pricing? :chuckle

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners