Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Replacement Carbon Fiber Delays

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
As some of you may know, my wife damaged our carbon fiber front spoiler several weeks ago on a steep driveway. We have a replacement on order thru a body shop. Initially, it was coming and then it just disappeared and they are not sure as to what happened to that order nor when a replacement part will become available. They've supposedly raised the issue up the GM command ranks but, as of right now, I have no answers. I just wanted to share with the group in case anyone else may need to order replacement parts.

As some of you may know, my wife damaged our carbon fiber front spoiler several weeks ago on a steep driveway. We have a replacement on order thru a body shop. Initially, it was coming and then it just disappeared and they are not sure as to what happened to that order nor when a replacement part will become available. They've supposedly raised the issue up the GM command ranks but, as of right now, I have no answers. I just wanted to share with the group in case anyone else may need to order replacement parts.
That's really rough! I've already scrapped the splitter just a touch, so I'm definitely worrying about it cracking one day. Any idea what the replacement cost is?

That's really rough! I've already scrapped the splitter just a touch, so I'm definitely worrying about it cracking one day. Any idea what the replacement cost is?
I was pleasantly surprised by the retail price of $1,068.53 for the front carbon fiber splitter. I thought that it was going to be triple that. The apparent part number in case anyone else may need it is 84433235.

I was pleasantly surprised by the retail price of $1,068.53 for the front carbon fiber splitter. I thought that it was going to be triple that. The apparent part number in case anyone else may need it is 84433235.

No affiliation with this website and don't know if they're any good, but $750 isn't bad for an OEM CF splitter:

No affiliation with this website and don't know if they're any good, but $750 isn't bad for an OEM CF splitter:

Any time that you’re shopping for the best price on a part online, especially one this big, don’t forget to check the shipping price as well as it varies greatly from online retailers.

Does anyone know the 4(?) part numbers for the CT5’s carbon fiber parts? I thought about buying one now for a “backup”

Sorry to hear about the lack of replacement splitters…. But can i at least get my car first and have that worry… lol
Understandable but, I hate that we have to continue to drive it around damaged. Not a good look Cadillac!

I just put in a request to Scrape Armor to see if they can produce a guard for the CT4-V's front splitter. Seems like they are missing out on a pretty big market by not having Cadillac bumper guards.

I just put in a request to Scrape Armor to see if they can produce a guard for the CT4-V's front splitter. Seems like they are missing out on a pretty big market by not having Cadillac bumper guards.

It’s not really a big market since cadillac nowdays makes mostly SUVs…

It’s not really a big market since cadillac nowdays makes mostly SUVs…
Based off the other performance and luxury brands that they make guards for, the Blackwing models seem like a no-brainer to me. But maybe I'm wrong....

Based off the other performance and luxury brands that they make guards for, the Blackwing models seem like a no-brainer to me. But maybe I'm wrong....
Maybe but with such a low number compared to others that sells tens of thousands like m3-6

Maybe but with such a low number compared to others that sells tens of thousands like m3-6
They make guards for Lamborghini's and Mclaren's. Failing to see how "production numbers" affect what they are making....

They make guards for Lamborghini's and Mclaren's. Failing to see how "production numbers" affect what they are making....
hopefully they will.

But you target production for more popular vehicles. Like the aventador has been going strong for like 10 years and the huracán will be on for a while. The ct4/5 have been out for 1-2 years with no real performance variant up until now which is a low production car with issues of taking delivery which is already being announced as a car that won’t be produced for long… so going through the hassle to develop aftermarket when it’s life cycle is not very long is just bad business.

Plus the aftermarket community for Cadillacs is but a drop in the bucket compared to say Lambos and such.

But hey I hope they do help us out. God knows we need them guards.

Anyone know the part number for the 5BW carbon fiber splitter? I'm contemplating going to the Car and Driver Lighting Lap TT at VIR in March but I can almost guarantee the brake zone for T15a is going to damage the splitter. It's a heavy braking zone just as the track transitions from downhill to steep uphill.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back