Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

My detailer just sent these pics..All that is left to do now is window tint...I'm picking her up tomorrow and will put her in the garage for the ceramic coating to cure more then window tinting next week...Full PPF...

Attachments

• IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    840 KB · Views: 276
My detailer just sent these pics..All that is left to do now is window tint...I'm picking her up tomorrow and will put her in the garage for the ceramic coating to cure more then window tinting next week...Full PPF...
Your detailer does great work !!!

Looks awesome. Price difference for Full PPF vs Track was like $4k 😬. They said I could wrap the rest later on if I wanted to.
Car looks awesome though

Omg. What a difference. That should make up a few minds.

Wow that looks stunning man.

I received another package in the mail today from Sewell Cadillac Dallas and I wanted to share how special they make customers feel! Thanks again guys, I know your watching from the shadows!

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    955.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    749.5 KB · Views: 195
I received another package in the mail today from Sewell Cadillac Dallas and I wanted to share how special they make customers feel! Thanks again guys, I know your watching from the shadows!
Now that's the way you treat customers !!!

My dealer gives a cake from the local bakery to all car buyers. For my Blackwing??? Two cakes!!!! Cheesecake AND carrot cake! 🍰🍰 Plus a mini Blackwing lapel pin to boot (on the post-it note for scale).

Take that Sewell!!!! 😂

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 135
My dealer gives a cake from the local bakery to all car buyers. For my Blackwing??? Two cakes!!!! Cheesecake AND carrot cake! 🍰🍰 Plus a mini Blackwing lapel pin to boot (on the post-it note for scale).

Take that Sewell!!!! 😂
I love cake!!!!!!!! Thats not a bad thank you gift......

Take that Sewell!!!! 😂
That's awesome, between you and tall Steve I'm getting really jealous, lol.
I get excited when I just get a phone call back from my dealer, my car's been stuck in rail yard over a week.....

That's awesome, between you and tall Steve I'm getting really jealous, lol.
I get excited when I just get a phone call back from my dealer, my car's been stuck in rail yard over a week.....
Your day is coming and when it does it will be worth the wait..Don't know what to say about the dealer tho.....I've been doing business with Sewell for 24 years..The CT4 will be my 19th car from just them..

Your day is coming and when it does it will be worth the wait..Don't know what to say about the dealer tho.....I've been doing business with Sewell for 24 years..The CT4 will be my 19th car from just them..
Thanks, I can't wait.
I wish your dealership could train the Cadillac dealerships in the tri-state area how to conduct business. They really seam like they get it. Out of the 4 Cadillac dealerships in my area, 2 have closed down in the last 2 years. Its so frustrating walking into a dealership while looking to spends tens of thousands of dollars and getting ignored or treated like I'm bugging them. Really could use a breath of fresh air like Sewell

Last edited:

Take that Sewell!!!! 😂
With my $2k ADM, I feel like any “gift” I get from the dealer is gonna feel silly 😂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back