Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

of course I am not in Toledo either
Yea, whats funny is I believe the 5 blackwings that were shipped to Toledo were literally the only ones there as someone had mentioned the other day.

Now I'm not getting too excited but, the dealer called me again and told me Roush has picked up my car in a covered car carrier and he sent me a picture of one of Roush car carriers. He said he has a friend with Roush and he will be calling him to track the car. He doesn't have the invoice but the system does show its coming to the dealership. Keeping my fingers crossed. I hope others in the yard are coming with the same carrier.
Not trying to read too much into it, but the image is at a Lincoln dealership… I hope I am reading too much into it

Not trying to read too much into it, but the image is at a Lincoln dealership… I hope I am reading too much into it
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but at least this time the dealer had more information then Cadillac and I hope to see changes tomorrow on the Jack Cooper site.

I understand and appreciate the local goat population and that their hooves have a hard time with keyboards, but the for the love of all that is holy will someone PLEASE fix the spelling in the thread title so I can finally get some sleep. :(

I understand and appreciate the local goat population and that their hoofs have a hard time with keywords, but the for the love of all that is holy will someone PLEASE fix the spelling in the thread title so I can finally get some sleep. :(
Lmfao, I didn't notice until you pointed it out...

I understand and appreciate the local goat population and that their hooves have a hard time with keyboards, but the for the love of all that is holy will someone PLEASE fix the spelling in the thread title so I can finally get some sleep. :(
😳

Last edited:
You try to perform a public service (that unintentionally led to completely stressing everyone out) for the benefit of the group and this is the thanks that you get… 😂

I just thought it was finnish
Regårding would be more like "regoording" right? Not quite as goat like, which is important around here...

Tongue Goat GIF

As an aside, I think it's hilarious that three years from now there will probably still be goat jokes and memes floating around here, and newbies will have absolutely no idea why
I bet.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners