Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Thats right LT4s will have the builder that built your engine in top of lid. Every car will have a team member on passenger and driver door sill. Finally, the B pillar has a special badge for the first 250.

Did I spill the Cadillac beans early???
Do you recall if it was one team member on the driver’s side and a different team member on the passenger’s side?

Do you recall if it was one team member on the driver’s side and a different team member on the passenger’s side?
Same on each side. Spill the beans early? You got ur car man, all bets are off

I applaud all who will help build my car but imoa could care less about names all over my car…. Just build it and ship it….
I like the names, it's a personalized touch that helps the people who build them feel like they aren't just a number. But then again I also like that they have credits at the end of movies to give everyone who created the piece get credit rather than just the actors who were in the film.

When I find out who's on mine, I kinda want to take a photo and send it to them on LinkedIn and say thank you.

@Tall Steve Do you have any more pictures of your car? Some of us have a long wait, and are unashamedly living vicariously through what you share.
This is all I have for now because the car is still at dealership... I just popped in for a few mins to see her come off the truck..

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpg
    IMG_3211.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_8284.jpg
    IMG_8284.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 255
First time I’ve seen an actual logo for the Blackwing. Kinda looks like corvette flags mixed with Genesis wings.

So, are the signatures are from the design team, build team?

Also, are the first 250 of the 4 and 5 the only cars currently being assembled at the plant?
From various members involved, design, engineering, plant, purchasing, service you name it, all areas involved in the making of these stunning cars.

From various members involved, design, engineering, plant, purchasing, service you name it, all areas involved in the making of these stunning cars.
Did you sign one? You had to have on at least one.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners