Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

My coworker here in San Diego has one of the '23 IMSA 4BW!!

I was suuuuuper jealous when I first saw it... But then I saw he had the auto 😅 not my cup of tea. Good for him, though!

Unfortunately, a couple days after I took this photo, he banged up his front splitter REAL bad 😔 poor thing.

I know I've scraped the unders of my non-cf front end a couple times, I can't imagine doing it to the CF.

Attachments

• 20230824_183145.jpg
    20230824_183145.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
Electric Blue CT4 BW, that's drives through Elkridge, MD.

Anyone?

SoCal sighting: Saw a Summit? or Rift? 5BW today heading north on the 15 then west on the 91 in the express lanes. I’m the Wave blue that was trading places with you.

Socal spotting. Headed up 15N today. Ran into a midnight steel with paper plates on it. Old guy was rather anti social. I honked, I waved and nothing. Didn't even look my way. :cautious:

Saw a white 5BW on I95 North near Bridgeport CT this morning with the plate LASTGAS. Unfortunately I was in my boring daily GTI so we couldn't go for a short BW cruise. First one I've seen in person where the driver actually knew how to drive it, it was cool seeing that thing pull away and accelerate from another perspective.

Long overdue... works been crazy...I saw this beauty on April 15, southeast Michigan, turning south onto Haggerty from Pontiac Trail. Sometime in the afternoon. Beautiful car

Attachments

• PXL_20240415_152012394~2.jpg
    PXL_20240415_152012394~2.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 43
Long overdue... works been crazy...I saw this beauty on April 15, southeast Michigan, turning south onto Haggerty from Pontiac Trail. Sometime in the afternoon. Beautiful car
Not a Blackwing.

Black 5 Saturday afternoon, Malabar Road in Palm Bay. I suspect the same one I saw 5-6 months ago ripping on 528 towards Orlando

4/28 around 2pm, northbound 29 headed into Napa. My first sighting in the wild of another BW. I was in my truck.
20240428_142251.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners