Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

My experience is quite a bit different. My 5BW seems to get noticed quite a bit on the road. I have people wanting me to roll down my windows at stop lights, people telling me nice car all the time, etc. Not sure if all of them know its a BW, but some do mention its a BW I also took it to a couple Cars & Coffee and quite a few people came up asking me about it, wanting to sit in it, see the engine, etc.

I thought I would be flying under the radar way more than I have before I got the car. Kind of surprised on how much attention it gets.

My experience is quite a bit different. My 5BW seems to get noticed quite a bit on the road. I have people wanting me to roll down my windows at stop lights, people telling me nice car all the time, etc. Not sure if all of them know its a BW, but some do mention its a BW I also took it to a couple Cars & Coffee and quite a few people came up asking me about it, wanting to sit in it, see the engine, etc.

I thought I would be flying under the radar way more than I have before I got the car. Kind of surprised on how much attention it gets.

I have had a few instances of people gawking at my 4BW as well. I actually have a friend who works with a guy who was talking to him about this awesome car he kept seeing and he had a video of the car on his phone. When he showed the video to my buddy, it was of my car driving home from work one day! Lol

I had a guy in a CT5 yell at me to roll down my window at a stop light, and proceeded to tell me that he loved the car and planned to get one.

Otherwise I usually don't get much attention in my car. Most people just don't care... I'll bet it would be the same story if I were in a Ferrari.

After 16 months of ownership finally spotted some Blackwings - two days apart and both parked:
3/30 UNH Accepted Student Day Durham, NH - Black Raven 4BW with NH plates
4/1 Medway High School Medway, MA - Argent Silver 5BW with MA plates
Oh shoot... you from mass area?

I didn't spot you but the local selective tax enforcement patrol did.

Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 1.43.47 PM.png

Last edited:
Saw a black 5BW nabbed by a Ohio Trooper around Lima this afternoon. There was a lot of cops along I-75 today.

My neighbor has a 5V non-BW. I see it every day. Does that count?

Saw a matte olive drab wrapped 4BW auto with aftermarket black wheels in the parking lot at the Las Vegas dragstrip, think it had Utah plates. Definitely a unique look.

I have yet to see one. lol.
I know people in Cali own them. Weather has been really nice.

You all need to start driving your cars more so I can say I spotted someone haha

I wish TRC would open up the big test oval for public fun events.
I made many a lap of the TRC oval back in the day doing vehicle testing. 100 mph on the oval feels much like 25 mph through a neighborhood. There's zero drama. Doing laps of the oval in our BW's would be epic.

Saw a Cyber Yellow CT4/CT5 getting on 163 North here in San Diego. I was heading south so I only caught a glimpse of it because that color just stands out against everything else.

Saw an all black CT4-V Blackwing with CF1&2 driving down Jericho Turnpike in Commack here in LI NY. FULLY sending it around a long sweeping bend lol. I was in mine as well but at the speed they were going....they probably didn't notice lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back