Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Not really.....
Sugar Daddy Ghost GIF by Power

Its not RED and NOT a XT IV ...
My wife went a different direction.... We almost purchased an BMW X5 but backed out..
IMG_7144.jpg

My first thoughts too. Thought we had an XT4 on order? That's one hell of a step up from an XT4 to a Escalade.

Well, anyway, congrats @RichSteve and Mrs Steve.
LOL, we have an order in but last weekend there was no word about when it was going to be picked up by Cadillac and my wife was tired of waiting (7 months)... Yes, it cost me 53K more but my wife is happy....
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

The funny thing is a little while ago I received an email from Cadillac stating the order has been picked up, hahahahahaha.... Oh well, its only money!
IMG_7170.PNG

From BlackwingS to "CT5V Blackwing and Other Rich Man Toys" 🙄😂
Still have my 5BW so yes I will change the title.. I'm not "rich" just blessed and broke!
Congrats Steve! Although the side of the Esky seems to be a missing a V logo!! ;-)
Thanks, I would have loved a V Esky but I really cant afford that....

Still have my 5BW so yes I will change the title.. I'm not "rich" just blessed and broke!

All the money I "lost" in the market the last 6-8 weeks, I should have bought another 5. I'd be ahead. And yes, you are blessed. Most of us with a 5BW are.

Thanks, I would have loved a V Esky but I really cant afford that....

What's another $50K when you moved up from a XT4 to a Esky? It's only money.

All the money I "lost" in the market the last 6-8 weeks, I should have bought another 5. I'd be ahead. And yes, you are blessed. Most of us with a 5BW are.

What's another $50K when you moved up from a XT4 to a Esky? It's only money.
Lets not talk about the money I've lost in the market in the last 24 months......
will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lucky you got one with Arlington (only plant making them) being the latest UAW target.

Congrats Steve !!

Happy Wife Happy Life. :)

Good thing the carbon fiber wasn't on constraint for the Escalade...:giggle:

Out of curiosity how did she decide to go from a small XT4 all the way up to an Escalade? That is a big size difference.

Out of curiosity how did she decide to go from a small XT4 all the way up to an Escalade? That is a big size difference.
Well, back in the day she only drove new Yukon Denalis and she liked them a lot and then she wanted something smaller so she drove several different cars for a few years...

When it came down to getting the XT4 she liked it and wanted it but we had no time frame on when the order would be picked up and delivered.... Went to see Dustin on Saturday after looking at BMW's and he showed her the Esky and she liked it so I had no choice but to get my extremely awesome wife the vehicle she wanted..

Well, back in the day she only drove new Yukon Denalis and she liked them a lot and then she wanted something smaller so she drove several different cars for a few years...

When it came down to getting the XT4 she liked it and wanted it but we had no time frame on when the order would be picked up and delivered.... Went to see Dustin on Saturday after looking at BMW's and he showed her the Esky and she liked it so I had no choice but to get my extremely awesome wife the vehicle she wanted..

Sounds like Dustin knows exactly what he's doing, he played that perfectly!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back