Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tall Steve's Blackwings

Why did I get black?
James Franco Idk GIF

I saw another red BW on the road this week. It was even nicer than I already thought. :)

Do you think Mazda's similar color is just a tad better ? I did until I saw the red BW. Now I'm not 100% sure.............

I saw another red BW on the road this week. It was even nicer than I already thought. :)

Do you think Mazda's similar color is just a tad better ? I did until I saw the red BW. Now I'm not 100% sure.............
I've seen the Mazda color but think ours is better....... My wife's new XT4 that we have ordered is the Radiant Red so we like the color for sure......

It is with great sadness that I had to say goodbye to SLO4DOR yesterday as she was traded on a 2023 Escalade for my awesome wife. I will keep my 5BW forever and probably get another 4BW in a year or so but for now I'm daily driving my old trusty Honda Civic!

As always Sewell Cadillac and @1StunnaV aka Dustin, aka Blackwing king took great care of me.. Before you ask I did take a little hit on the trade but made it up with sales tax savings and GMS on the Esky...

She will be off to get color corrected and ceramic coated next week when it finally stops raining in Dallas..
IMG_7159.jpg
IMG_7157.jpg
IMG_7158.jpg

A little gift from Dustin and Sewell!
IMG_7165.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC